Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where does everybody work out?

Originally posted by risa06:

my work out is clubbing/dancing... smile.gif

that's me to, plus walking at pace at least an hour a day....tho when I move to SOHO I'm looking @ gyms nearby, anyone know any?

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

That CRUNCH on Lafayette is fucking awesome worked out there for 4 years. Pack em in there worst than Twiro, at least they don't throw you out. Funk dance classes were phat, eye candy all around. How is that gym nowadays? kinda miss it.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

speaking of eye candy at the gym, there doesn't seem to be much of it at my gym, nor are the people very friendly. granted, i don't try to talk to people much when i'm working out, but i seem to recall a lot more social interaction at my gyms in atlanta. seems like i rarely see the same face twice!

still looking for a potential work-out partner, anybody work out at crunch @ 58th/2nd?

Originally posted by petp:

ballys on 86th street in brooklyn or on queens boulevard in queens (lots of cuties there!).

Bally's in Kew Gardens whenever I get the chance. Which one are you referring to?

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Moved to Kew Gardens a year ago went to check out the BALLY's on Q-BLVD next to the CHINA BUFFET and found a bunch a ugly dudes kicking it to these skeezy women. Other than that it seemed to be an OK club with potential. Salespeople were jerking my nuts so I said FUCK YOU and left.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by cazz926:

Hey how is that one? I've gone to the other one (Queens Blvd.) and it's a bit too cramped. How are the classes on the weekend?

I hate that one, soo crowded and such a meat-market! Not sure about the wknd classes, the only one I go to is the Yoga on sundays.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

i go to the one up past forest hills, near the courthouse. its cool, pretty big. i go there pretty early on weekends so its not that packed.

the other one farther down on queens blvd, near the pan am inn totally sucks. totally skeezy and tiny.

Originally posted by petp:

i go to the one up past forest hills, near the courthouse. its cool, pretty big. i go there pretty early on weekends so its not that packed.

the other one farther down on queens blvd, near the pan am inn totally sucks. totally skeezy and tiny.

i live in forest hills...what're the names of these gyms you're talking about? i've seen platinum, gold's, lucille's & ny whatever club. not sure of the names of all of them. how expensive is the one near the courthouse?