Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Dumped, Need Advice...PLEASE!!!!!!!

OK, here's the deal.... I met this chick at SF and we hooked up...she had a BF of 4 years that I didnt know about at first or I woulda never hooked up with her in the first place...anyway I find out and tell her that I'm not gseeing her anymore but she dumped him for me...then he goes and proposes to her, she accepts and i don't hear from her for 3 days...then she calls and tells me that she wants me back and she will end it with him forever and me, the asshole, takes her back. Everything is going great for about a month and then out of nowhere today she calls me and tells me she wants to work things out with her ex....

The thing is I know that she is going to call my ass again and what the fuk do I do? I was really starting to fall for this girl and all and I really dont know what to do. I mean, should i understand that she was with this guy for 4 years and its hard for her to get over it, i know it took me a while to get over my ex of 3 years, or do i just tell her to go fuck herself? She was telling me that she was falling in love with me and all this shit but all my friends say she is full of shit. I dont know, Im a very good judge of character...... whatever...see guys, i need advice here...bad! Thanx all

------------------

FACTORY FRIDAYS...CHEETAH SATURDAYS....PM FOR INFO

if ur with someone for 4 yrs there's history there r feelings and all that other bs...in my opinion, i'd tell the girl to go figure out her feelings all on her own and then maybe when she is sure u two could talk it over...4 yrs takes a long time to get over....

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

she's using you to get at him

don't be so blind

she's fucking with you - big time

tell her to screw and don't believe a word out of her lying, two timing mouth. don't go near her. don't talk to her.

and if you think about getting back with her, just ask yourself - how good will his dick taste? because you know it's been in her mouth recently...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Sorry sweetie but I gotta agree with others.. She's confused about her feelings, the old bf who she's been with for years and this new guy who she's interested in but doesn't know if he's worth giving up the old bf.... Let her figure shit out on her own.. Right now she's obviously between both of you and both of you are willing to take her back.. I feel bad for the girl too because she seems very confused (or maybe I'm being naive and she's just a manipulative bitch).. So tell her that you're not willing to play this game of who she'll be with this week or next week.. If she goes back to her old bf, don't be upset because it's better this way than her going back to him after you guys are a couple and you're in love with her.. Good luck hun..

Yo kid,

I can only emphasize what the rest are saying. I had this thing wit a girl who had just dissed an engagement and the s@*! went sour. Its just way to emotional of a thing for anyone to recoop quickly, even though she thinks she is. Im sorry you like fell for this chick, but you gots ta get out man - Just Roll!!

Gumby

------------------

Don't Believe the Hype

Def. a rebound situation. I won't say anything about her. In most cases the girl isn't "toying" with you (although it may seem that way), she's just confused.

The whole point of a rebound is to distract yourself from the former b/f and that is NOT the right teason to be with someone.

What she needs to do is be alone...seriously, for a few months. You can't make clear decisions otherwise, there are too many emotions involved.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

I gotta disagree with the peeps here. I say you tell her "If you bring $20 and a pack of cigs, you can suck my cock and I'll let you spend the night on my floor". If she don't like the sound of that, leave the ho to herself. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Forget it bro. No need to dwell over it. She's just not worth your time. Have some dignity and value yourself. Why stress yourself when there's plenty of women out there? Keep calm and I'm sure with time you'll find a good one. Unless you're willing to become her psychologist.. LOL!! Run and don't look back.

one.

Originally posted by littled:

lesson: don't hook up with chics you meet in the factory...

you're lucky if she even really IS a chic.

lol.. j/k

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! I'm offended!!!!!!!! Be nice damn it smile.gif

Btw, I got a couple of pics with your drunk lil face from Clevelander smile.gif Gotta make copies and get them over to you..

Sorry to hear about your breakup. If u get back w/this girl you are totally setting yourself up. Maybe to her the grass is always greener on the other side. When she has u, she wants the ex & vice versa. Ask yourself....do u really want to be w/a girl like that? Can u trust her?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! I'm offended!!!!!!!! Be nice damn it smile.gif

Btw, I got a couple of pics with your drunk lil face from Clevelander smile.gif Gotta make copies and get them over to you..

HA!... i take it back- i take it back!... i'll even GO to the factory with you...

i'd love to see the pics from clevelander... i think?!?

...i'll be back in soon... factory 2nd weekend in may.. is it a date?

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

HA!... i take it back- i take it back!... i'll even GO to the factory with you...

You have pics, Z? Is there a pic of some chick in a bandana? Who WAS that?!!

cwm1.gif

D, see you soon...

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Haha.. OMG those pics are too funny.. Everyone was so drunk there.. You look good though coz you got your tan and your sunglasses on smile.gif All the NYers have RED faces, especially me.. And hellz yeah it's a date smile.gif My fave place in the world.. Def lemme know when you get to NY smile.gif

GET RID OF HER...no one needs all this back and forth crap!!! I know you like this person alot but, honestly, are you enjoying the fact that she is yanking on your heart strings so much??? I am adventuring to guess that you don't like it thus the heartache is simply not worth it!!!

Hope things get better!!!

cwm1.gifcwm1.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by korzo-:

You have pics, Z? Is there a pic of some chick in a bandana? Who WAS that?!!

cwm1.gif

D, see you soon...

that chic in the bandana was hot!...

lol... J/K...

rest up korzo.... comin' to getchya...

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~