Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Office Space- the movie

Ok, this has got to one of my favorite movies of all time!!!! It gets funnier every time I watch it. If you haven't seen it, PLEASE go rent it!!!!!

Please feel free to post your quotes:

I laugh just thinking about it.

"PC LOAD LETTER - WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?"

I think the funniest part is the beggining when the dude Micheal Bolten is singing along with that rap song??? ROTFLMAO

or....ok, just one more..

"until that no talent ass clown became famous"

I know I have problems!

cwm4.gif

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Originally posted by exodust:

"until that no talent ass clown became famous"

So thats the quote that motivates you to get out of bed everyday...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

GODAMN THAT MOVIE IS FUNNY! Just about any line is hilariouse..unfortunetly I can't recall any particular line from the movie since I'm still fried from the weekend but as soon as I think of one I'll post it up!

(Any scene with the nerdy dude that gets sent to the basement is great..or the annoying guy screwing the chick with the cup of coffe in his hand."yeeeeaaaa that's right just a little to the left..oh yeeaaa riiiight!") cwm2.gif

"That bitch in highschool couldn't have been right, if she was we wouldnt have any janitors, no one wants to clean up shit if they have a million dollars!!"

hehe.

-Scotty-

P.S. - Gravity, do you have alot of built up sexual frustration that you feel you need to take out on the board people. HAHA!

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
finalscribs.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Good call here!

"Well, I see you've been missing a lot of work lately."

"Can't say I've exactly been missing it, Bob."

(To his neighbor)"Where you work, has anyone ever asked if you have a case of the mundays?"

(Neighbor)"Well no. Hell no. I'd imagine you'd get your ass kicked asking something like that!"

Many more!!!

Originally posted by translucent:

Great movie!

I love the part where they kick the shit out of that fax machine. I have a printer in my office that's on my "Death List"

Tee hee...I fuckin love that part! Funny shit.

P.S. How many pieces of Flair do you wear to work?

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

OK, what about this one

Zamir, Naga....Naga.....Naga....Notgonnaworkhere!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"Nai-E-nanajar. Naieenanajar. How hard is it to say?"

haha.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
finalscribs.jpg

"What exactly would you say....

....You do here?"

-Scotty-

------------------

finalscribs.jpg

I freaking love the part where the answering machine is pickign up and all u hear is YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Bill Lumbergh here....yeahhh <beep> Yeahhhhhh, bb <Beep>

And then the gf calls, and "BY THE WAY, I WAS CHEATING ON YOU!" and the machine like vibrates across the table...lol

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

"I'm gonna show her my Oh face......OOOOOOOHHH OHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

and gravity...its unfortunate that we aren't as lucky as you. You vertically challenged mammas boy! cwm38.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Quite a classic movie...

"Friday is Hawaiian shirt day, so if you want you can wear a Hawaiian shirt...and jeans." - Lumberg

"That's a horrible, horrible idea!" - Samir

"Samir Naganaa...Naganaa...Not going to work here anymore." - Bob

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by peeps:

renee - this some sort of plot to get my lazy ass to rent this flic, or what?

Yeah it is!!! Is it working???

Rent it tonight!!!!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

mmmmmmm... yeeeahhhhhh... you guys are posting way too much on this board when you should be attaching your TPS reports... ok?

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

homerxray.gif

-Ricfutures