Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT YOUR FAVORITE COLOR AND WHY?

ALLRIGHT PPL IM REALLY BORED TONITE SO I HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR AND WHY?

I GUESS MY FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN CAUSE IT MATCHES MY EYES LOL/.. cwm26.gif

------------------

WHEN THE LIGHTS CAME ON THE PEOPLE WERE SEEN DANCIN EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO MUSIC PLAYING

EXIT FRIDAYS

SCOTT FINESSE GUESTLIST(GIVES ACCESS TO WHITE ROOM)

EMAIL: FNS112@AOL.COM

hhhmmm...i guess mine would be green, but a light green to match my eyes...oh, and i love pink....it just reminds me of pretty...

------------------

To love someone is something...To be loved by someone is something else...But to be loved by the one you love is everything.

I love the color purple, sometimes I get a little purple crazy. I like purple because it's such happy color. And yellow is my secondary favorite, I like it because it reminds me of the sun, and eveything bright. Those two colors together are the best, love em!

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

My favorite is Royal Blue. I love it because it is so deep of a color but still has a brightness to it. Kind of like me!

To wear I love classic black and browns. Not freaky black though.

Oh and it is odd to see everyones responce because to me the color purple never reminded me oh being happy, it is so dark and dreadful of a color. Everyone has their own perceptions.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

Oh and it is odd to see everyones responce because to me the color purple never reminded me oh being happy, it is so dark and dreadful of a color. Everyone has their own perceptions.

Dreadful?! How on earth could purple be dreadful! It's such a powerful color... especially a deep, almost midnight blue purple. Very intense. Very comforting. If purple were a fabric it would be velvet.

(Incidentally, going back to my other favorite color, if silver were a fabric I think it would be a silk or satin)

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

RED RED RED!!!

Cuz its soo intense and makes me feel like shaking my ass....

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

purple is by far the best color ever because its deep and passionate... mysterious and regal.. just like meeeeeeeee cwm35.gif

veronica

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

black, even though technically it is not a color. why? you can mix and match everything with black. it's always in style except maybe in the tropics, which i don't have to worry about. all styles of purses and shoes come in black, to match all of your black pants and black skirts and little black dresses. any color blouse or top looks good with black. all my other favorite colors look good contrasted with black. also, it makes you look slim & trim, and most people consider it sleek & sophisticated. it's easy to find black bras & panties to wear under all my black clothes. life is just easier with black!

Green/turquois, one of those colors, um green cause it reminds me of the outside, and turquois cause it reminds me of the water in the caribbean. cwm35.gif

jump.gif

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I definitely agree with MAJESTICMELODI! Purple is by far my most favorite color. It stands for royalty and I just absolutely love it. Alot of my clothing is purple. My eye makeup is purple. My bedroom will soon be purple. My desktop has a purple theme to it. I'm sure that you guys can tell by this, that I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE!

aim---nycgoddess00-- cwm27.gif

green--it reminds me of spring and summer. it also kinda reminds me of the ocean..b/c usually the water is more green than blue

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

Blue, cuz it's the color of the sky of course... I am continually, every freakin day, completely fascinated by the sky. I like to wear blue and paint my finger and toe nails blue, and my favorite belly-ring is a blue/phony sapphire-type stone on a curved bar... I could go on.

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001