Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you smoke cigarettes?

Originally posted by gwyllion

I know they're horrible for you, but I love smoking cloves - especially the Sampoerna brand. I'm strictly a social smoker.

forgot about those. love those.

now that's the way to my heart (i can already cook)....

umm

currently im not smoking

i though it was a cool thing to do the summer before high school

every now and then when i get extremely wasted i think its cool again, so i smoke whatever i bum from those around me who smoke

the problem is that i actually get sick from sigarettes

so i really should not smoke

noone reminds me when im wasted

my friends enjoy watching me puke my guts out

:(

Originally posted by mssabina

non-smoker, except for a week in 8th grade when I thought i was hardcore because i smoked on the corner across the street from school. I stopped when I actually inhaled one day. hmm. not a good feeling.

you mean im not hardcore?:jawdrop:

Almost a pack over the course of the week. Over the weekend I'm good for 2 packs.

I find it relaxes me. Sometimes I just do it out of bordem.

I'm not one of those people that leaves the office during the day to smoke though. I don't even bring them with me.

Guest gabo

I smoke about half a pack a day during the week, but on the weekends I smoke like its going out of style!

it's horrible but it's true! i love to smoke and i keep finding reasons not to quit. i like to smoke menthol and sometimes when i can't find my brand, i'll try something else, and i'll be like "oh, i like these!" so that keeps me committed for a while. then i'll try a brand i don't like, and i'm like "oh, i can't quit on a negative note like this, i have to go back to my regular brand." then i go back and like them even more. or, i've just met a guy who actually smokes menthols too and he bought us some shermans last night and they were so yummy, now i have to have some of those!

each time i try to go buy the patch, i can't find what i need, or there's no one there to help me, and it's just easier to buy a pack of cigarettes!!!! help!!! i need to quit!