Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ecstacy and xenadrine??

I tried e with ripped fuel, which is the same as xenadrine and it was awesome. A few friends have tried it also and were also impressed with the results.

A word of caution is DRINK LOTS OF WATER. Xenadrine or any other thermogenic will make you lose water because of the ephedrine and caffeine. And if you happen to mix alcohol in there, then MAKE SURE TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, especially if your dancing all night so you wont dehydrate.

And if you want an extra buzz, if pop 'em do it on an empty stomach, like at least 3 hours after you have eaten a solid food, if its liquid then maybe wait a couple of hours. BUT DRINK WATER!

:D

Originally posted by bkissa

i was thinking of mixing the two for extra energy. has anyone ever tried this? is it dangerous?

I tell you what, why don't you just do it instead of asking people's fregging opinion. Do you ask people if you can wipe your ass after you take a shit? When your heart starts to race out of control and you have a seizure, we will all be laughing at you because you can't party w/o drugs. I vent since I knew someone that did that shit and went to the hospital. Wake the fuck up and do something constructive with your life. It's no wonder why Twilo closed - people getting all screwed up on shit.

Originally posted by snappy139

I tell you what, why don't you just do it instead of asking people's fregging opinion. Do you ask people if you can wipe your ass after you take a shit? When your heart starts to race out of control and you have a seizure, we will all be laughing at you because you can't party w/o drugs. I vent since I knew someone that did that shit and went to the hospital. Wake the fuck up and do something constructive with your life. It's no wonder why Twilo closed - people getting all screwed up on shit.

are we here to start fights? noone else on the board has ever had a problem w/ me. i've just never heard or anyone doing this before and i don't want to do something stupid. and let us party how we want. if you don't like it, don't say anything.

Take the xenadrine first about 15 -20 min before the e and you will be just fine.Actually you will feel the way true mdma makes you feel ,just drink lots of water and some oj towards the end very refreshing.GOOD LUCK

p.s no more then one or two xenadrine in one night.

are we here to start fights? noone else on the board has ever had a problem w/ me. i've just never heard or anyone doing this before and i don't want to do something stupid. and let us party how we want. if you don't like it, don't say anything.

I will say what the fuck I please. Unless you can say that you have known someone that has gotten fucked up by doing what you are attempting to do.. then STFU. Read your own statement guy, you just said that you don't want to do something stupid and I'm fregging telling you not to. Reread what I wrote again!

Originally posted by snappy139

Well said. But it's too late to argue about it now. Drugs will always be around, and will always end up closing down clubs because of the users. It's just part of NYC culture.

it should be left up to everyone to decide for themselves whether they want to party w/ drugs or w/o. if someone takes too much and od's that is because they made a stupid descision. that's exactly why im asking people what they think. i just want to get the facts so i don't do something stupid, and from the responses i got it's ok to do this as long as you know you can handle it. im sorry to hear it happened to your friends, i have friend's that od'ed too, it just makes me think before i do something now; it doesn't mean i have to stop partying all together.

Well since you asked, I take xenadrine to give me the boost to work out, haven't tried X yet, but with the feeling I get from xenadrine I probably wouldn't do both, my heart skips beats with that shit by itself. Maybe you should start slow with some weed or Redbull drink something. Hope you don't react badly good luck:puke: :puke:

Originally posted by bkissa

it should be left up to everyone to decide for themselves whether they want to party w/ drugs or w/o. if someone takes too much and od's that is because they made a stupid descision. that's exactly why im asking people what they think. i just want to get the facts so i don't do something stupid, and from the responses i got it's ok to do this as long as you know you can handle it. im sorry to hear it happened to your friends, i have friend's that od'ed too, it just makes me think before i do something now; it doesn't mean i have to stop partying all together.

Well, I'm glad that after most of us have told you the mix is no good that you are still willing to take the chance, and with that are the consequences that come along with it. I hope it's worth it bro -