Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Question

nitro449

Actually on sunday my friend bought me a new toy. the eroscilator. My Mess buddy never played with a girl and her toy so I let him experiment with me. My friend and her fiance were on the bed right next to us so they started to fool around but she came really quick so her fiance(who together with my mess buddy has been trying to get me and my friend to do the bi thing)took my friends toy and added my attachment to it and started playing with me too. I had two vibrators playing with me.

It was pretty kool. But that is as far as a threesome as i get. And I will never have more than one sexual partner at once.

Originally posted by clubbingirl

You just talked your bf into a 3-some? god, my bf, well now xbf, wants a 3 some sooooooo badly. hahahha. but yea, we're picky too. haven't done it yet. ;)

all guys want that... my ex wanted it too but he wouldnt do it with another guy and me so i figured, why should i be openminded if he wont.

Originally posted by somebitch

all guys want that... my ex wanted it too but he wouldnt do it with another guy and me so i figured, why should i be openminded if he wont.

NOT TRUE- this topic actually came up on another MB yesterday. a lot of guys give lip-service to loving the idea, but when it comes down to having a threesome with a woman they love... it's a different story altogether. Many aren't very happy that they're gf wants to be with someone else. It took a damn long time for me to finally convince my boyfriend to do it.

Definitely done it. Not saying it's a regular basis, but definitely fun.

Don't think I would do it with someone I was in a long term serious relationship with though. It is a mixed bag of emotions and that could ruin a good thing.

addaboy

Originally posted by bungee

Problem wit more than 2 is remembering their names and background info. Nothing ticks off a girl more than calling them the wrong name or mixing up facts bout them.

Easily fixed. Playa Rule #1. NEVER, I mean EVER, call the person you're with by their name. Always try and be the cutie and call them babe, honey, sweetie, hottie, etc. If you call every person you're with babe...then you NEVER mess up saying the wrong name.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"Babe, you look great tonight."

"Yeah babe, just like that!"

Sad but true....it works.

addaboy

Originally posted by Addaboy1

Definitely done it. Not saying it's a regular basis, but definitely fun.

Don't think I would do it with someone I was in a long term serious relationship with though. It is a mixed bag of emotions and that could ruin a good thing.

addaboy

You never stop amazing me!!!!!

:eek::updown::eek:

I agree, it makes things weird when it's someone you are very serious about.

Originally posted by scaredgirl

I don't even have one right now..

but I use to have two at the same time when i was 19 and i had a few problems because once they were in the same bar at the same time :D so imagine the big problem

oh you poor baby.............I almost feel sorry for you:)