Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dank Buds (pic)

I wasn't a huge fan of G-13. It was such a smart high that I used it to study - I got through like, 250 pages of de Tocqueville in about 2 and a half hours. And that was all well and good at the time, but in general I like my weed stupid and goofy - the way it was meant to be. :):drunk:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i neeeeeeeed to try that stuff... i hear its the high with out getting paranoid

It's a really strange high...definitely unique. I didn't feel stoned, exactly...at least, not in the usual way. When I smoke, I generally just get kinda giddy and stupid and hungry - typical, no? ;) But G-13 heightens the focus aspect of pot - everything is *really* interesting, AND you're smart enought to really investigate it. You can sit for hours (hours!) reading *really* boring technical stuff (it's FASCINATING! and you REALLY GET IT! ;) ), or cleaning the floor *really* well...stuff like that. It's pot to do homework by. :)

Originally posted by silente

But G-13 heightens the focus aspect of pot - everything is *really* interesting, AND you're smart enought to really investigate it. You can sit for hours (hours!) reading *really* boring technical stuff (it's FASCINATING! and you REALLY GET IT! ;) ) [b}

Like all of the discovery channels on digitial cable. I never knew so much about science.

Originally posted by momadance

Originally posted by silente

But G-13 heightens the focus aspect of pot - everything is *really* interesting, AND you're smart enought to really investigate it. You can sit for hours (hours!) reading *really* boring technical stuff (it's FASCINATING! and you REALLY GET IT! ;) ) [b}

Like all of the discovery channels on digitial cable. I never knew so much about science.

Exactly. :) And what's cool about it is that you remember it the next day. So doing homework stoned is actually ok! (for once...geez...) ;)

ok, first off I'd like to give props to momadance for the nice kind treats. That's quite a nice weekend worth of bonghits and bowls with sprinkles.

For those of you the don't know what "keif" is....it's a fine powder made up of the crystals and tiny particles of weed. You sprinkle it on a bowl or in a joint to give it that extra kick.;) One can buy it or make it themselves by sivving kb's in a wooden box with a fine screen. It takes mad shaking for a while...but it's worth the wait.

And as for G-13's. These buds are a strain of the "government issued" buds that somehow leaked out. The seeds were grown and harvested and have spread all over the world. Personally, I don't give a fuck what the dealer calls the weed...half the time they're bullshittin ya. But if it looks nice, smells nice and smokes nice, who gives a fuck.

Poke Smot....:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

I don't believe in that whole G13 and Government issue story of how the government created these special strains. I've been to Amsterdam a few times and I've never seen either strain sold there. Besides, why would the federal government grow marajuana that has a 25-30% THC content, which is probably what those strains have. However, I will say that I've smoked both of them and they definately are some of the best that NY has to offer.