Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies which do you prefer?

xkingchangox

Guest bellaragazza

definately the 5 hour thing. Sex is only sex, and meaningless sex can "somewhat" be understood....

ok first if all... i cant choose one or the other.... everyone says that the 5 hour one wouldnt seem so bad cuz it was "meaningless" but that makes it SO much worse. if it was "so meaningless" then whyd he have to cheat in the first place??? obviously the guy doesnt give a shit about u if hes gonna cheat on u with someone for a lil fling that doesnt mean shit to him..... and the full blown relationship thing is bad too... thats just self-explanatory. if hes gonna have another relationship other than the one he has with u... then ur obviously not good enuf for him... and i say this allllll from experience.. cuz its all happened to me... so.. yea. :bigfinger this goes out to all u cheaters

Id say neither also...how hard is it to stay faithful...if you dont want to be with that person...than DONT...its just that simple...I have gone through all that shit tooo....it all sucks....if it was the 5 hour fling then that makes you feel like you are not good enuf for your man or woman....and a relationship....just sucks...:mad:

The 5 hour fling is not nearly as bad IMO. Having been involved in a threesome for a little while, it was perfectly fine and lots of fun when it was kept on a sexual level. When it looked to me like there was more than that- I completely flipped out. It hurts waaaay more to think your partner cares about another person than it does to think they're just lusting after someone.

Still, neither one is acceptable.