Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jprutig

what's your name?

i've got your screen names down, but what is your name that you go by?

peeps is my nickname that was derived from J.P. during a drunken, acid filled evening from one of my roommates during my sophomore year of college.

I generally go by Lindsay, but a few of my friends at school call me L-Dog (I don't really remember why...I think it has something to do with some night we were all really drunk and listening to Dr. Dre...)

Originally posted by back2basics-

Peeps you can call me whatever you want...

but if you want me to respond David would be good. Or D.

No way peeps, don't listen to him. When you call out David he doesn't respond.

I have found through trial and error that the word "BITCH" draws his attention the fastest... He responds quickly to that.. lol

I am a woman of many names:

Kim, by friends and just acquaintances

Kimberly, by my step dad, he yells out if I have a phone call KIMBERLY... I use it at work and professional situations too

Kimmy, by best friends and ONLY people who know me really well, once this guy I went on a date with started calling me Kimmy, yeah, that date only lasted about an hour.

Monkey face, by my dad, I climbed up a tree when I was like five, stayed there for about three hours, the nick name just stuck... it is embarrassing sometimes when someone comes to pick me up or something, my dad yells "MONKEY FACE... FRIENDS HERE"

some other nicknames are little Kim, kc, kimmygirl, and freckle face

Originally posted by sinergygrl

My name is Michelle, and some of my friends call me shell. My roomates name is Michele, so it saves us some confusion when people call.

2 Michelles! or you can call me "Wise Lotus flower", my middle name (translated of course)