Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex during girl's period ?

dolcemimi

You know what? I know that alot of females are extra frisky when thy have their periods but I am not. I don't get easily turned on when I have mine. I think it's nasty and I dont feelo sexxy at all. I did it once while I had it and it wasnt bad, but it will never be something that I like.The plus to that was that it took away my cramps for a few months.

I find it repulsive. Blood and sex do not mix for me. I am a fairly nasty individual overall, but blood is bit too much, even for myself. I tried it 3 or 4 times and it doesn't go well. If I am unfortunate enough to see the blood, I am going nowwhere near the pussy; I've always been scared shitless of blood, the bacteria within it, and the idea of someone else's blood upon my skin, or otherwise.

my girl usually gets very horny while on her period. when we just started dating i didnt mind having sex at all... sex is sex, right? but one time i noticed "pieces of flesh" (her words) on my penis and after that it kinda turned me off. but once in a while, when she really wants it and is almost ready to rape me... i give up.

My girl just had a period last week. The attraction was still there, so we ended up having sex on her 4th day. I don't think i'd do it again simply b/c the sight of blood on my dick grosses me out. I didn't feel right doing it and I went through with it just to get her to orgasm...