Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Club you went to...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

venue: LimeLight

Year: 1996

situation: all i remember is walkin up to line and seein that guy with all the piercings on his face and all the wonderful clubkids waiting on the line....as i walked by them and walked right in with my cousin with out waiting online. this was b4 the renovation and right b4 LimeLight got shutdown for years. it was an amazing night that i will never 4get......it was also the 1st night that i was very "HAPPY" if u know what i mean.......i was happy about 6 times that night......i had a blast....i miss those days....the good old days.....:( will they ever b back........the color the vibe.....the people in bear outfits swinging from the limelight ceiling....the people in chicken outfits dancin on the alter......that place used to b wild........will it ever b again? 2 the good 'ol dayz......may they rise from the grave again.......peace out!:D

i was 16 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. went to this club called Ibiza...the waitresses in side were catering these test tubes full of some glow in the dark liquid shots. I had like 2 of those and shit went down hill from there.

I'm from a shittly little town in a shitty little state in the West, but it was die or come to the city. I'd never heard an y sort of music cept country and hard rock till last year, so my girls took me out.

Twilo. Digweed. January. I went to Heaven that night, and haven't come back since.

:D

My first club experience and e experience both happened at the Tunnel when I was about to turn 16. Me and my friend started rolling on the train ride out there and it was mad fun. It was raining and we hopped in a cab and drive to the Tunnel. Ill never forget that when we pulled up this man opened the door and just says "welcome to the Tunnel" and I knew I was meant to be there. Ive been clubbing ever since with the same friend. I also saw John Norris from MTV :D

It was a night Ill never forget...

LL was my first city club that changed my life forever.... I remember Aphrodite at the door picking people to let in....all club kids in glitter, huge platform sneakers, feather boas, crazy costumes, etc. The music was insane....techno! That was a crazy time.....and still hooked to the club/music scene.....

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

Originally posted by honeye16

Limelight...in 1993/I was 14...I was in love from the get-go. Disco 2000 parties, circus parties (i think that was LL, who can remember), black out time. foam pit. horrible fake id, which was uneccessary as it was.

Wish it was still like that now... Those were the days man. I was still just a lil tyke I was like 15 or 16 at the time. Fuckin Guiliani. Leave our clubs alone.

AGE 14- FIRST CLUB WAS THE WAVE IN STATEN ISLAND- WENT WITH MY SISTER AND FRIENDS TO A TEEN NIGHT. IT WAS FUN AND THAT STARTED MY CLUB LIFE. AT AGE 15 I GOT A 21 FAKE ID AND STARTED PARTYIN IN THE CITY. FIRST NYC CLUB - "EXPO" STILL TO THIS DAY ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE CLUBS.

1st Club: A reggae club in the basement of a pub in a small town in Austria- I was 15, first night in Europe, and couldnt' believe I was in this underground cave, drinking stiens of beer, with my parents a million miles away.

1st TRUE CLUB EXPERIENCE: Cream in Liverpool- I wanted to go clubbing in London, but my friend was commited to go on a bus chartered for her friend's birthday all the way to liverpool. Only later did I realize this was the best club around. That night started at 4pm, leaving london on a bus full of big brits, and didn't end till 3pm the next day as I sat on the tube, still hearing the music. Best night.

Originally posted by teklord310

First real club was Speeed after my prom in 98. Half my high school went so I guess it should have been cool. Terrible evening though, got pricked in the hand by a bitch's needle. Thats the last time I found myself wandering aronud a real hip-hop club, never again never again. After that I took some time of and got hooked on Twilo. Now i'm just a homeless wanderer.

Same shit with me After Prom party spent about an hour there it was pretty scary cause we were confined to the basement, the music was hot I think I heard Da hool meet her the love Parade, and they threw on those sick lights and I felt fucked up ( even though I never did anything before that). Regardless it was sick, and have been clubbing on and off since.