Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What club do you hate the most?

Ok we all have our favorites...but what club do u absolutely detest? Be it a bad experience, or just the ambience...

I have to say I can't stand Webster HAll...so pretentious...the chandeliers and the rope decorations are pretty tasteless too. Oh yea, and i never saw a bigger gathering of sketchballs and sleazes in my life.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exit is definately the worst club in the city. It always get too packed that you cant move, no one knows how to spin in that place, and it takes 2 hours to get past the bathrooms on the second floor. all Exit has going for it is its size, and the roof, (which they could have done a lot better with).

Originally posted by robzorcik

Exit is definately the worst club in the city. It always get too packed that you cant move, no one knows how to spin in that place, and it takes 2 hours to get past the bathrooms on the second floor. all Exit has going for it is its size, and the roof, (which they could have done a lot better with).

You must be talking about Fridays at Exit - you know... kiddie night. Saturdays have a better, but less crowded scene.

Exit is THE MOST annoying place in the world, I went back one night after going to SF for a month and I remembered why I left, its to hot, so many nasty ugly ppl in there and its jus skeevey. BLEGH...Speed I only went once on a teen night and it was ok, but the club is shitty looking

Originally posted by kaoszx

Ok we all have our favorites...but what club do u absolutely detest? Be it a bad experience, or just the ambience...

I have to say I can't stand Webster HAll...so pretentious...the chandeliers and the rope decorations are pretty tasteless too. Oh yea, and i never saw a bigger gathering of sketchballs and sleazes in my life.

I know it sounds kinda strange, but after heariing sooooo much negativity about Webster Hall I actually want to go there sometime just to see what the (bad) hype is all about...

Is it really thaaaaat bad? Everybody on this list is bashing it. So it most truly be horrible. But how come they still do such good business? Do people really pay the $20+ to get into a crappy club...?

:confused:

i def was not feelin webster hall....but whats up w/ the exit bashing? i guess it just depends on when you go...gotta admit, the shows that they have at exit..with the "bands", suck crap...but, other then that, when tony draper spins, the crowd gets pumped!

OK, I 'm gonna say Exit, I don't mean like the club itself and stuff, but just the people that go there. Most not all usually have bad attitudes and they go there just to look good, or to hook up, and its waaaaaaaaaay to toooo crowded omggggg:eek: :eek:

and yeah too many fat ugly girls wearing almost nothin!!

I would def have to say Ohm and Spa. Ohm is just always dead.... so i cant say its the crowd... it just sucks

last night i went to spa for the first time and let me just say the crowd SUCKED. i have met/seen some freaks in my life but the people there....WTF. and the dj.... WHO THE FUCK WAS HE?!?! one min hes playing biggie the next its micheal jackson and then 70's then he would play like 4 more hip hop/rap songs then go back to micheal jackson.... NEVER AGAIN .

Exit..with its false advertising promos...

how horrible they treat their poor promoters.

The treb less sound system

Djs that my deaf grandmother can outspin.

$30 smackers to sweat in a festering pool of armpits.

hoowah...

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

Well, I dunno about what the worst club is,

But i do have to agree with ppl that if you judge the club by the experience, EXIT is the worst for me, i went there 3 times ( cuz after the first time i forgot how bad it was). Just had the worst time ever, sooo crowded and hot, no space to dance, and the crowd sux ass, like everyone is there thinking they are the shit-(attitude).

Dont get me wrong, the venue looks awesome, its huge and nice.

Just the experiences were bad.

WEBSTER HALL on the other hand was OK.

I actually went on a trance night ( friday i think) and the music was very good + i had fun.

The crowd is kinda on the wierd side ( not your underground clubbers) but the venue is large and has a plenty of different rooms and chill spaces.

TUNNEL: the inside looks dirty and bad, but the place is huge with shit load of rooms, includding kurfew.

The music is AWESOME and i usually had the most fun there.

The ppl are a lot more friendlier than at Exit.

SF : its a toss up! On one night its very good, but on a different night it sux ass, Dunno what it is about that specific club but i can have very good time there or just have my night ruined.

Rad_

I never said I hated webster hall

I think its music is off the wall

but the crowd sux

if u go with a big group of friends u will have a blast

but dont go wit jus 2 ppl

ur gonna wanna kill urself

but i honestly think webster is a nice club to go to

on a saturday nite

of course i have to say EXIT!...that place had potential and just went down hill....i don't even think the saturdays are worth going. when it first opened it was hot...now...well it's not!! but there are a lot of other places that aren't so great either....so i guess it all depends on ur taste

yo fuclubkid....unfortunately peeps like you like to isolate a club and say it sux cause its based on ur experiences...it all depends....crowd, music, venue...its all gotta be right....also looks like u never truly experienced draper till 7 or 8 in the morning so u wouldnt know! peaceout!

actually i used to go to EXIT and stay ther til that time....but now the fact of the matter is that the crowd changed, the music has changed, and the entire scene of EXIT has changed......so your right, i say that EXIT sucks based on my own experience, but what else would i base it on, so that was a stupid comment for u to make......also, considering that im not the only one that says that EXIT sucks, i cant be that wrong now can i.........change the crowd, change the music, change the DJ and the sound system and EXIT would b ok.....thanx.....peace out!

i knew i wasn't the only one with feelings of "love" towards exit....i used to go once in a while but now it just unbearable...i tried to see the best in it ...nah... i just figure there are clubs for obsessive musik lovers and for obsessive high chasers...and try this one, tell an exit lover to check another place out and they will tell u "but exit is the biggest" ...talk about difference in tastes :rolleyes: