Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What club do you hate the most?

aight fuclubkid, just as you say ur not the only person that hates exit..im not the only person that likes it...do a search and ull see...and no need to get hostile...if you really clubbed, you would respect people and their opinions..plur...but whatever..this whole arguement of exit and draper was discussed in another room for weeks upon weeks! its never ending...the facts are that some peeps like exit and some peeps hate it..aint nobody makin u go to exit so peaceout!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

webster hall is bad mostly because its not a club, its a tourist destination. it serves its purpose so i have no real complaints.

exit is ok, again its more mainstream and the people there are mostly non-serious clubbers. but u cant expect too much, with a club as big as that they have to fill it with 3000 people somehow.

the absolute worse is FLOAT, no doubt. the music sucks, the people suck...everything about that place just sucks ass!!!!!

Exit Fridays are the worst. False Advertising promo's, the crowd, the music, the HEAT!!!, THE LINES, and the countless number of kids that just sit anywhere and everywhere on the floor! (whats up with that?):flame: That place had so much potential, what happend????

Originally posted by nubreedfan

Thanks for reminding me Snappy139...any club in Conn too.

Granted CT nightlife is not all that, but Premeire in Stamford is as close to NYC nightlife as it gets. The music is has been banging the last 3 weeks I have been there. Fridays are the best nights to go though.

Webster Hall worst club I ever went to. I only went once, I had big expectations going there, and it sucked big time! I used to not like Twilo for the fact that the guy to girl ratio was like 10 guys to 1 girl. And what ever girls that were there most of them weren't that good looking.

EXIT! last time i was there it sucked royally - labor day weekend, the "im new in town" crowd, all just turned 18, all short! i was dancing with midgets, holy crap. no, im lying...i came back after labor day with a friend of mine (from out of town, he REALLY wanted to go). i hated it, the music sucked, the people sucked, i was dead sober, which did not help given the circumstances. he, on the other hand, loved it - he was rolling for the first time and he has never been to a club that big (he is from boston). exit sucks...

Originally posted by snappy139

You went to Twilo to try and hook up?:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah seriously, I never thought people went there with that intention. So does anyone here actually like Exit? Since there is so much negativity why is Exit always so damn crowded. I guess those clubers dont belong to clubplanet. Webster Hall is a tourist attraction, and every part of the world has their equivalent. When I was in London everyone was telling me... "Oh, Ministry of Sound, hehehe.. you must be a tourist because its the main attraction for tourists." Personally I like WH, its different and they get some good ass DJs once in a while.

EXIT by far has to be the worst club...I mean besides the people being rude, it's like a sweatbox in that place, I can hardly breath and the music OMG...what are the dj's thinkin when they spin...and all the hype about the "white room", that sux too..it's a whole bunch of fake model chics that think there too pretty to dance...TUNNEL , I can't bash it, I mean thats where it all started for me, I mean yea its a bit grimy, but the crowd is great and the music gets me goin...