Virginity question for the girls....

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flyboy7

my thoughts --

2)guy says he doesn't care about sex -- hmmm... makes me wonder whether he gets some lay on the side maybe, but that of course depends on your relationship, may be you don't have sex as in actual penetration but please each other otherwise, then he still gets what he wants

ok, i cant just sit around and read this post anymore, time for my input:

i am linabina's bf. and i have never EVER cheated on her. i have no reason to want to get laid behind her back. im completely in love with her, more than ive ever been before, and sex just doesnt really matter that much. just like i've told her a million times, im not in this relationship to fuck, im in it cuz i love her and love being around her.

i am totally "satisfied" without sex, cuz my girl happens to be VERY good at all the other stuff. i wanna make love to her so much, but i waited almost a year, i CAN wait longer. whenever she's ready, then it'll happen, no sooner. it may never happen. we may not be together anymore when she decides she's ready for sex. but i hope that whoever gets the privelege to take her virginity away truly deserves it.

but even if we're together for years and it never happens, i'll never think that the time was wasted. cuz like i said, sex just really doesnt matter that much. i love her too much to care about sex...just spending time with her is more satisfaction than any orgasm that she could give me.

whew!!! ok, i think that's everything i had to say.

wowie.. that was so sweet ... u both are lucky to have each other and I'm very happy for u guys~! Time will tell.. and just go with the flow! Don't think too hard cause sometimes it just messes u up more! Do what u think is best for you and when it happens it happens...

For myself I lost my virginity to my boyfriend that I'm with now..

I was 17 and the day I saw him I slept with him. I am not proud to say that, but it happened. I'm 19 now and I'm still with him .... so it worked out =) I wish I waited though, but we're in love still so it's all good. Best of luck to u!!!

Tomomi

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hope you find some sorta answer.....Just don't rush into anything and talk to your boyfriend. What does he have to say?

he replied a few posts ago........... if u wanna know how he feels u should scroll up and read it cuz he explained it perfectly......... :D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i am linabina's bf. and i have never EVER cheated on her. i have no reason to want to get laid behind her back. im completely in love with her, more than ive ever been before, and sex just doesnt really matter that much. just like i've told her a million times, im not in this relationship to fuck, im in it cuz i love her and love being around her.

i am totally "satisfied" without sex, cuz my girl happens to be VERY good at all the other stuff. i wanna make love to her so much, but i waited almost a year, i CAN wait longer. whenever she's ready, then it'll happen, no sooner. it may never happen. we may not be together anymore when she decides she's ready for sex. but i hope that whoever gets the privelege to take her virginity away truly deserves it.

but even if we're together for years and it never happens, i'll never think that the time was wasted. cuz like i said, sex just really doesnt matter that much. i love her too much to care about sex...just spending time with her is more satisfaction than any orgasm that she could give me.

:heart: <sigh> i love :love:

blya, vo mudak

chill out man, it is my opinion

you girl asked for opinions of others, remember?

i got faith you in b. you sound sincere and genuine... I didnt think you cheated on her or got ass on the side... if you love someone you do anything... even if it is wack off every hour... j/k... good luck to both of you...

and i'm thinking a few things...

- you're both totally cool. i think u'r both really devoted to each other and having a great relationship

- its awesome to wait and have intercourse when you're ready AND with someone you really love. most people don't get that, or they're really young (15 - 17) and only think they know what love is (no offense, but people grow so much emotionally as they get older)

i do have a word of caution though, and this is just my atheist / agnostic / old and scraggly self (see, i'm obviously confused so you probably shouldn't listen) --- SEX IS SEX, LOVE IS LOVE!!! its just sex, don't put too much importance on it or you're setting yourself up for an emotional let down. sex is something we do to feel good and share that feeling with people we care about. if you love that person, all the better :) if you trust that person, you'll have a really good time too....

but sex isn't the ultimate expression of love...its far from that. when you're ready, just feel good with each other.

Coming back and reading all the replys and everything, makes me want to hit my head against a wall for having sex with an asshole!!!:mad:

Ok well now that thats said....

reading what you've been having to say and what your boyfrined said, it seems like you have such a wonderful relationship, and from what your boyfriend wrote, he seems like he loves and cares about you soooo much, thats such a special thing to have between two people, and I wish you both all the best in the future!!!

I think im gonna cry now i wanna have a boyfriend like that :(

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

Coming back and reading all the replys and everything, makes me want to hit my head against a wall for having sex with an asshole!!!:mad:

reading what you've been having to say and what your boyfrined said, it seems like you have such a wonderful relationship, and from what your boyfriend wrote, he seems like he loves and cares about you soooo much, thats such a special thing to have between two people, and I wish you both all the best in the future!!!

romy20

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww girl that was so sweet of u.... my boyfriend is the greatest hehehehe i definitely do feel blessed to have someone to love me like he does. i have this one friend who complains to me about hating guys and how guys r such assholes and im always like "i know.." and then shes like "no u dont u bitch!! u and ur perfect relationship!!" lol... shes funny but anyways.... thank u for wishin us luck and all.. it means a lot! and dont worry about wanting a bf like that... he's out there somewhere... ull find him ;)

Originally posted by barvybe

and i'm thinking a few things...

- you're both totally cool. i think u'r both really devoted to each other and having a great relationship

]why, thank u for noticing!

- its awesome to wait and have intercourse when you're ready AND with someone you really love. most people don't get that, or they're really young (15 - 17) and only think they know what love is (no offense, but people grow so much emotionally as they get older)

i do have a word of caution though, and this is just my atheist / agnostic / old and scraggly self (see, i'm obviously confused so you probably shouldn't listen) --- SEX IS SEX, LOVE IS LOVE!!! its just sex, don't put too much importance on it or you're setting yourself up for an emotional let down. sex is something we do to feel good and share that feeling with people we care about. if you love that person, all the better :) if you trust that person, you'll have a really good time too....

but sex isn't the ultimate expression of love...its far from that. when you're ready, just feel good with each other.

well... see... some people are raised differently and are taught that sex is a form of expressing love.. not necessarily the ultimate form so i agree with u there... but i think that sex, especially for the 1st time, should be shared with the right person.. not just someone whos in it just to 'feel good'.. u know? idk... i just think that sex shouldnt happen without love... and even though i love my bf with all my heart, im not gonna do it till i know im ready for everything that comes along with it. cuz as much as people wanna think that its more of a physical thing than an emotional thing, i believe thats soooo not tru. but hey- to each his own~ thanks for the advice ;)

romy20

romy,

Dont be sad!!!! Dont worry you will find some one special !!!!!!

:) :rainbow: :spin::D:tongue:;):roll:

Originally posted by linabina

he replied a few posts ago........... if u wanna know how he feels u should scroll up and read it cuz he explained it perfectly......... :D

That's what I get for speed reading.....

Well it sounds like you two are happy were you are at thr moment, so why not just see how things go. You don't spend forever thinking about it, you'll drive yourself crazy.

romy20

aw

do you need a hug?

::hugz::

romy20

lol. im sorry girl, you sound like me. its pointless to regret the past because you cant change it. all you can do is learn from your mistakes.

i figure, even if i had waited, i would have ended up giving it up to an asshole anyway (like my most recent ex boyfriend who i hate with a passion. we were together for over a year and i regret even wasting my time with him, of course while we were together i thought our relationship was great...), not every relationshp can last forever afterall...

i wouldnt like guys liking me because i was a virgin either. i know guys who only go for virgins, and they will wait as long as they have to get what they want.

trust no one!!! goodluck...

I am sitting here laughing because seems like this has been turned into a guy bashing post. Believe me, I have had my run in with a fair share of assholes but I do think there are some good guys out there. I look at some of my friends and their boyfriends and wish I could have a relationship like they do. I do believe that we will eventually find a good guy and forget about all those other idiots!!1

Originally posted by lollib

I am sitting here laughing because seems like this has been turned into a guy bashing post. Believe me, I have had my run in with a fair share of assholes but I do think there are some good guys out there. I look at some of my friends and their boyfriends and wish I could have a relationship like they do. I do believe that we will eventually find a good guy and forget about all those other idiots!!1

YEAH :tongue: What she said! But I'm looking for a gal meself!!

:cool:

Originally posted by linabina

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww girl that was so sweet of u.... my boyfriend is the greatest hehehehe i definitely do feel blessed to have someone to love me like he does. i have this one friend who complains to me about hating guys and how guys r such assholes and im always like "i know.." and then shes like "no u dont u bitch!! u and ur perfect relationship!!" lol... shes funny but anyways.... thank u for wishin us luck and all.. it means a lot! and dont worry about wanting a bf like that... he's out there somewhere... ull find him ;)

You wanna know whats funny, well its actually sad.

I do have a boyfriend, we've been together for over 2 years, but I don't know whats going on right now. It FEELS as if I DON'T have a boyfriend.:( :(