Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are Women..?.?.?.?..

b-side

Originally posted by tastyt

I suck at lying. No shit. My conscience weighs a ton.

OMG, me too. I called out sick last Friday when I really wasnt and felt so horrible. And then I came in yesterday and one of them women I work for is like, are you feeling better? I felt so bad.

Originally posted by romy20

like with me, when i tell a lie, ill make myself believe that its "true" haha

after a while ill start to believe myself even haha

but yeah i mean there are men out there that can tell good lies, but most cant

yes!! soo true!! i like convince myself and everyone else it is true!! how horrible is that!? :laugh:

guys lie for no reason!! it is like a disease..well some guys! i knew someone who would lie about EVERYTHING without even thinking...something like what he had for lunch!! what the hell is that!?!

It's nice to know that half the women here ADMIT to being BIG-TIME Liars.... and the other half claim to be reformed :D

There's only one way to tell......

Remember What Goes Around Comes Around :spin:

Peace,

>>>>>B~

• 3 weeks later...

I don't about other women...but I can lie rather convincingly...I have the whole look em in the eye with a straight face technique down. Most of the time they are small white lies for their own good, or lies to my boss y I'm late all the time. :D

Women are poorer lyers then men they have more Pantomimes "tell signs" that give them away.. however since they dont lie as much as men they dont get caught as much...

the law of averages and probability are in theyre favor thats why they get away with it more... and in the same breathe another reason why they get away with a lot of shit is becuase men are blind/stupid and think with theyre dicks all the time...

They could flat out lie to our faces however if theyre touching are dicks or are flirting with us at the same time, were not even listening or caring...

Originally posted by klohe

I don't about other women...but I can lie rather convincingly...I have the whole look em in the eye with a straight face technique down. Most of the time they are small white lies for their own good, or lies to my boss y I'm late all the time. :D

<taking mental notes...>

I'll remember that...