Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weirdest placed u fucked

ehoney

well i dont know if there that wierd but....

on the side of the highway, in a fitting room, in the woods (wow that one hurt with all the twigs and stuff lol, i got so scrapped haha), my parents room sister's room (every room in my house actually (except my grandma's lol)

Originally posted by glowdancer

here are a few of my places

car while driving

beach in the daytime

elevator

a few clubs

jet ski

let me stop now, this list can go on forever

i've done all those except the jet ski. was it moving?

thats gotta be a challenge

i've done movies, public bathrooms, backyards, picnic tables

i think that all of the unsusual places

typical places..hood..trunk...driving down the highway..forest..rocks..the best one by far was the edge of a runway at DIA up in denver..we parked and had a 5 hour wait for a plane last year and wandered onto the runway at night..was a redeye flight time...got jiggy with it by the lights with planes landing over us..was fun

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

okay, heres a few

with my highschool girlfriend, we were on the couch underneath a blanket(it was cold)and i was behind her :) and her younger brother was sitting on the floor playing games.. he was by our feet. we did it for like 40 minutes.. i don't think he ever noticed..

on a park bench, on a street corner doggie style where there weren't any lights. (fucked up my knees and hers as well!)

at my job in the conference room and my desk at 11am at night (we had absolutely no cameras!)

in someone elses hotel room, they left they're door open and were gone most of the day.

with my ex driving down the florida turnpike on our way to orlando from miami at 3am...

and i think my craziest is on top of a suburban i rented parked on our way to pittsburgh.. it was dark.. and when i say on top.. i mean On TOP of the suburban.. we were really off the road.. and cars would pass by and light us up.. but not really.. we went at it for almost 2 hours.. we were very late btw.. to pittsburgh

Against a chain-link fence in the Cloisters in Manhattan at three am.

In a hotel room bed with a rock star I'd met earlier that day, while the bass player "slept" in the other bed (don't ask; I won't tell).

And, of course, in my parents' bed.

I'm still very young, gotta lot more craziness to do!!!!!

On the back porch of a fraternity house in Scranton. I went away to Scranton one weekend to visit one of my bro's and I ditched those guys for this girl. And we shagged on the back porch. All's I remember was that she had the condom and we fucked while there were people walking in and out of the house watching us. It was freezing out. Ahhhhhhhh the memories!!!!!

He, he me one of my ex's once saw the first Emmanuelle movie, old skool shit that is, that inspired us to do it in the toilet in a plane...yup we made sure we went in there before anyone else..nothing more nasty than doing it aboard a transatlantic flight after everyone has used the facilities all night long...yuck:yuck: :yuck: