Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Offical SEXXYBABYD Is A Underage BITCH Thread

guest00901

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!

You know what, it would be nice to find out the original reason for the post (like a serious argument with some CP member, besides highmay of course :D )

But seeing all these ppl agreeing on one issue is astonishing!

:laugh::tongue:

Rad_

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yes I will admit I have a fucking attuide and yes I am a bitch.

Reason for this post is cause lets just say things aint peachy fucking keen anymore, so to all you fuckers :blown:

Yes im a mean rotten little person and I could care less

Im saying goodbye to CP cause im X'ing out every place that I have drama in that I dont need it....Those of u im friends with on CP u all know how to get in touch with me

Peace All:bigfinger

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by roninmess

I've chilled with her a few times and have nothing bad to say about her, why don't you people leave her the fuck alone?

now think about it...if we're attacking her its obviously for a reason, and im sure she was nice to you when you met so teling us to leave her alone is like telling the state to leave an inmate on death row alone because he was nice to you when you met him....

Originally posted by pgiddy

10 to 1 says she'll be back, she must've had a bad day at school. Did you get detention today?

i'm sorry to laugh.. but this is fuckin' funny

hey sbd.. i never knew ya.. i just knew your are slammalicious to look at.. what's the matter.. we at cp love you ..

did someone piss in you're cheerious this morning?

:)

I've chilled with her a few times and have nothing bad to say about her, why don't you people leave her the fuck alone?

Oh no ,I should leace her alone now:eek:

This is why I don't leave her alone: she stuck her clueless teeniebopper self into my buisness, I wouldn't mind, if she knew what she was talking about ,but she couldn't even buy a clue.

She thinks she's so hot, I'm not saying she's ugly, but not all that. Maybe a little cute, but the people that met her feel the need to boost her little spirits. She thinks she knows everything about clubbing because she goes to SF and promotes it. FRIDAY is not what SF is about. It's all about saturday. She should be doing high school things, or maybe she's not wanted their too.

Originally posted by tempkid

Oh no ,I should leace her alone now:eek:

This is why I don't leave her alone: she stuck her clueless teeniebopper self into my buisness, I wouldn't mind, if she knew what she was talking about ,but she couldn't even buy a clue.

She thinks she's so hot, I'm not saying she's ugly, but not all that. Maybe a little cute, but the people that met her feel the need to boost her little spirits. She thinks she knows everything about clubbing because she goes to SF and promotes it. FRIDAY is not what SF is about. It's all about saturday. She should be doing high school things, or maybe she's not wanted their too.

preach the gospel!!

ROb she asked for it**LOL this is completely ridiculous the girl posts the most stupid post on here I have ever read the whole time i"ve been posting. And there has been some stupid posts including my own. This girl needs to get a grip and grow-up.:D geesh:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

HAH HIGHMAY I WAS RIGHT :D WHAT DO I WIN????

Now REFRESH MY OLD ASS MEMORY THIS WAS THE CHICKEN THAT Was Jocking Capello on CORBETT's NIGHT??

THE ONE that tried dancing on STAGE and they SHOOOOOOED her off, like, "TAKE A BREAK HONEY, THIS IS NOT AMATUER NIGHT"

Yeah that might be the one.

:tongue:

Really? I thought they let anyone - ANYONE - dance on the stage :laugh: How can anyone managed to get booted from there?

You guys are so fucking RAWWWW!... you're knockin this girl just to stir up some drama. I dont get it ive met Dee and i agree with MSoprano she is Mad chill... i dont know why shes pissed off enough to wanna leave CP but id like to find out because if everyone wanted to leave and was shunned with the same amount of disrespect and down right harshness there would be no message board to post to...

Originally posted by bkissa

my thoughts exactly...

all u guys are cruel...lavendermenace, highmay, barvybe...etc.

lavender isnt cruel!!!

however i do disagree with the abuse that poor dee suffered through on this board. i'm suprised she lasted this long.

and there are people who post much dumber shit on this board that didnt get half the abuse she did

goodbye and good luck sbd...you will be missed:(

bottom line is that she was ignorant and she never understood why...she kept coming with the same bullshit amateur threads just for the high school attention acceptance...it made me and and my supporting cast sick to our stomachs...that, combined with the igorant, uncalled for personal attacks made it an easy call...

understand: KNOWLEDGE REIGNS SUPREME. and she had not one iota of it....

I just want to clear something up. In all my time on the board I have never engaged in petty bickering and argueing with people bacause I think its ridiculous. And if you ask anyone who knows me I'm very easy to get along with and am tolerant of all kinds of people. This is the first time I have ever said anything negative about anyone on these boards.

The point is: I will not stand for people being unnecissarily mean, rude, and cruel to my friends, with no provocation.

If you all need more of an explaination see my meetup pictures thread.

PEACE.

LM

;)