Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turnons/Turnoffs during sex

romy20

So was there a time while you were having sex, that ur partner did something that totally mad you go crazy?? what was it?

and was there a time when they did something that totally got you outta the mood and just turned you off and what was it?

:D

i had a hookup of mine once throw me up against a wall, pin me there with her body and shoved her tongue into my mouth then she dropped to her knees and gave me the best head of my life (excluding road head)... just the raw feeling of being dominated was such a thrill for me because i always play the aggressor

Originally posted by maximazero

How about when a girl farts as ur eating her out??? Had that happen once and it kinda killed the mood..... cuz we couldn't stop laughing... ended up doing "other things" instead =)

omgg haha thats funny lol

but are u sure she didnt queef?

I absolutely LOVE when a guy sucks on my chest during sex, or even rubs my clit while he's thrusting away...OMG IT FEELS SOOO GOOD!!!

Turn offs....totally when a guy can not satisfy during foreplay...makes me not even want to have sex!

bad kissers. period. dont be sloppy cuz its not attractive at all. big big big big big big big turnoff.... and dont be too rough with the clit fellas... as u all know its *very* sensitive

but as for turn ONS? ohh man... TEASE ME!!! if u tease me, like kiss me and nibble over my panties... oh jeezus ill wanna fuckin rape u. end of story. uhhh and my bf put his hand down there after i came and we both were licking his finger... woah. :eek:i probably came again from that alone....