Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Friday Pix -- Only A Few For Now

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deanna11

sexxybabyd, i'm surprised how cute you are. now i have an even greater question: what are your antics supposed to make up for? ;)

if you keep standing like that, you're going to develop some nasty back problems, not to mention loss of balance

haha...i was just gonna say that! she looks like someone is stabbing her in the ass with a fork in almost every picture!!! oh well whatever.....

Originally posted by djmikebugout

def nice meeting everyone....next time Imma have my eyes open so i dont look like sucha crackhead....

I wanna see all you guys there in 2 weeks, Dec 7th, when i spin in the red room....big time CP party up in there...i'll be takin madd pics..

Mike BuGouT

Oh I'll be there bro!

Give draper the boot so i can spin the main floor?? riiight...Im sure the promoters would love that idea:idea:

Spinning that floor would be amazing, but very, very hard...I dont envy tony's job every week...I'd love to try it sometime tho...

For now, having him play my track at 330 inbetween Rythtm and Band Camp...showcasing it like that is enuff to keep my head spinning....the red room will do just fine for now...lol

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

jeeze ok calm down ebert....damn critics:cool:

first off i prefer siskel!!! second relax....just making observations along with others....that's what happens when u post pics!!! i realize u may be a little defensive though becuase of all that has happened to u in your messageboard life so....it's cool!!!;)

Originally posted by misk

first off i prefer siskel!!! second relax....just making observations along with others....that's what happens when u post pics!!! i realize u may be a little defensive though becuase of all that has happened to u in your messageboard life so....it's cool!!!;)

Nah its just funny how everyone always have something to say bout me, damn even how I was standing in pix...egh WHATEVER!:D :D :D

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Wow... i love the way people always gotta drop their little opinions in about other people. When you make fun of someone else your just covering for your own imperfections... so whats ur problem ugly, fat, got one nut?

EXACTLY!! we were all there to have a great time w/ each other and that's what we did.... who cares what everybody looked like..... it doesn't matter..... i'm glad snappy and yuknowho weren't there...... peace