Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do u love unconditionally?

clubkat

Me? MY B-E-D!!!

i swear its the only thing ive never cursed out, or hissed at, whether its messy or neatly made, if the sheets are dirty or if theyre clean, if my cats on it and shes taking up all the space.......i still love my bed just the same :)

::sighiwishiwereonitrightnow:: :(

I would have to say my nephew. He will be 14 months on the 4th and is the absolute cutest! Babies are so sweet and innocent and interesting to watch. I always wonder what he thinks about! No matter what he does, I could never get mad at him!

Originally posted by jamaica

:rolleyes: I found the thing that i love most My LIFE... I don't thnk that i would trade my life in for anyone elses. It has it's ups and downs but I love it!!!

You know, that is definitely a way to look at things. Sometimes when things are going good for other people and my life SUX, I tend to get a bit jealous, but what it all comes down to is that I wouldnt trade my life for anyone else's!!!

ughhhhhhhhh MY MUTHAFUCKIN TECHNICS 1200's TURNTABLES,PIONNER DJM-600 MIXER, and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MY FUCKIN TONS OF VINYL. THEY ARE INDEED, MY UNCODNTIONAL HO's THAT I UNCONDITONALLY LOVE. THEY ALWAYS GIVE ME PLEASURE ANY TIME I ASK THEM TO WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I love my family and friends uncondtionaly. Even if they screw up or I do, I know they will still will be there for be. Eventually your very good friends become your family......

i love spygirl and her words of wisdom uncondtionally. :)