Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XTC?..or WEED?

Guest funkysoul

Originally posted by doubtness

Lemme See....

Drop a Pill, wait a couple of hours, then smoke up!!!

EXACTLY, when you come down from a roll, just smoke up right after. it will make you peak really hard. harder than the pill did.

I think i'm gonna go drop and smoke up now.

anyone wanna join me?

I used to roll all the time, but after a while it starts to lose it's touch, so now I just smoke alot usually when i go out, I love the music just as much when I'm not high or anything for that matter, but getting high before hearing phatty beats it's deffinatley, well, phat.....

Not to say that I don't roll anymore, cause I do, just in moderation, so one, I won't need as many, one will do it, and two, i dont feel as cracked out the next day as i usually do :)....

-Scotty-

Originally posted by romy20

well i dont really smoke weed that much, but when i do its usually after i roll, but its rare that i do. but wow its awesome cause it brings back ur roll and since i dont smoke that much i get fuuuuckedddd upppp omgggg wow

Ummmm... what he just said

I used to say E, but I started getting SUPER cracked out the next day, and the memory was getting completely out of control. Speed's a lot cleaner, and you stay more lucid - the first time I went clubbing without E I was AMAZED how fucked up everyone was acting.

But for normal everyday life - weed's grrrrreat! ;):drunk:

Regardless if you stay sober during the night at the club.. when you walk out dont you feel cracked out ? I mean not as much as you would if you were on drugs, but I always feel cracked out walking out of a club sober. lol *shrUg*

too bad I quit all drugs.

if you smoke, quit while ya can ;]

Originally posted by realz

Regardless if you stay sober during the night at the club.. when you walk out dont you feel cracked out ? I mean not as much as you would if you were on drugs, but I always feel cracked out walking out of a club sober. lol *shrUg*

too bad I quit all drugs.

if you smoke, quit while ya can ;]

Turning over a new leaf? :blown:

I love E better then anything....I started off big though i never really played with weed because i got used too "flying" I like E better ..I use in a way that it eally does n't feel liek much anymore..it feels like a little more pleasure and a more social me...I don't like E at clubs as much though..E outside of a club is better for me..

somehow weed doesn't do it for me..but hey that is what happens when you fist trip on LSD, E and Shrooms...

Weed is too low and too relaxing...and i just keep on taking bong hot after bong hit after bong hit and then drinking wine like what cause i don't feel enough i get sick of it all and then get my pill...oh yeah..here comes the pleasure...

E says "welcome home":D :D :D

e only at clubs n or with freinds...maybve once a week..weed if me gots its an all day thing til i run out..im a crackhead with that shit..e at clubs is like a communal thing..just about everyone is rollin n its great to see everyone feelin exactly the same as me

well i made the mistake at cipiranis of rolling when i was with one of my better looking "flirtatcious" friends where the line wasn't drawn betwen us as either friends or potential hookup. Well, needless to say ..the girl that i'm seeing decided to friggen surprise me there saw me all luved up on E with that girl and wasn't too happy. Oops.

Now i only roll with the "behind the liners!!!!" BAHAHAHAHA.

I love to do both but when I drop a pill my mouth gets sooooooo dry that I can't smoke my hydro, SHIT I can't even smoke a cig. Sometimes I try to but I just start gagging so I just don't even try anymore. Guess..for me I have to choose one or the other.... otherwise my heads in the toilet all night :puke:

IT SUCKS TO BE ME!!!!! :mad:

wat i can tell you is that weed goes toegether with any other drug known to the world and the crackheads. if you can prove me wrong.. please do so :)... weed makes any drug that you on better in more ways then one, odvously if you over do it, your gona hate yourself..... blah ablah blah

comparing e and tree is a lil dificult to do. its like comparing wats a better food> a steak or a snickers... my point is is that there compelty differnt drugs and there on a differnt scale..

if you wana get fuxed up once in a while, drop a bomb,

if you wana get a lil faded whenever you want, puff treez

if you wana get twixted, drop some e and smoke some tree

... anyway, a better question would be , k or e?

one thing i can tell you is that k somes in VERY VERY handy especailly when you comin hard on e... it almost diminishes your down ..:)...............