Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***THE OFFICAL CP PICTURE GALLERY*** (only done because I am bored)

chris420

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by highmay

You're blurring the line between whoring and exuding confidence, but I've figured you wouldn't have known that anyway.

Theres a difference between having confidence and provoking attention... theres no need to flirt with everyone who says you're attractive...

Originally posted by klohe

Theres a difference between having confidence and provoking attention... theres no need to flirt with everyone who says you're attractive...

Who says you shouldn't flirt with people who say you're attractive? It's a difference in her personality from yours. And making a generalization about her simply from comments she makes to another member shows you're an ignorant girl who's bitter about life, which I hope you're not.

When one makes a comment about another's behavior, one must be careful in analyzing that other's culture. If you make a comment that comes across as uneducated, then you obviously didn't take into account the difference in culture and life expeiriences.

In any case, you look like an ignorable peice of moronic shit. Evolve or die, you insecure imbecile.

(Imbecile; from m-w.com )

atomicapples ~ Awww... nobody's ever noticed my nose before. That was sweet, thank you. :) I've noticed you post a lot on the boards... where do you and DG usually go out? I may be in the City next week for a potential job interview and pilgrimage to SF...

vixenfoxxy ~ Thanks girl... you are DEFINITELY a hottie... :D

ibclubbin ~ I'll take that as a compliment... I think? You guys are the best, I feel a little better about things already... I think I'll go out tomorrow night with the girls. Either that or stay in, lounge around in our pj's, and watch cheesy 80s movies...

somebitch ~ that little weiner dog was my Xmas present... I named him Beef Stick for 2 days, then changed it to Nibbles when he started trying to eat EVERYTHING in sight. I miss him sooooo much... and I'll never see him again. Maybe I should go for custody of the puppy after graduating? >o.O<

Off to rock climbing class,

~kitten

Klohe, perhaps you should check the forum title at the top of your page... SEX BOARD. So if someone posts a picture that's suggestive in nature and you don't like it, you should probably rethink what board you are posting on. The whole point is stuff like that, and it's supposed to be fun. It has nothing to do with making friends or impressing people, it's the whole *point* of the board. So if those kinds of pictures aren't your thing, either don't look at them or go post elsewhere where you are more comfortable, quite simply...

Originally posted by happykittn

ibclubbin ~ I'll take that as a compliment... I think? You guys are the best, I feel a little better about things already... I think I'll go out tomorrow night with the girls. Either that or stay in, lounge around in our pj's, and watch cheesy 80s movies...

it was definitely a compliment:D

dont go out with the girls....come out with me and my boys;) ;) ;)

BG

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Klohe, perhaps you should check the forum title at the top of your page... SEX BOARD. So if someone posts a picture that's suggestive in nature and you don't like it, you should probably rethink what board you are posting on. The whole point is stuff like that, and it's supposed to be fun. It has nothing to do with making friends or impressing people, it's the whole *point* of the board. So if those kinds of pictures aren't your thing, either don't look at them or go post elsewhere where you are more comfortable, quite simply...

I actually didn't say anything about your picture...GOD FORBID someone make a comment about you that is not appealing...you go off on them...so I came to their defense...and you seem to have your lil groupies that come to yours....fair enough ;)

I actually didn't say anything about your picture...GOD FORBID someone make a comment about you that is not appealing...you go off on them...so I came to their defense...and you seem to have your lil groupies that come to yours....fair enough ;)

lol okay, i'll give you that you didn't say anything directly about the picture, but your intent was implied, whether about the picture or about me. And as much as everyone is welcome to say whatever they want about me, I am entitled to defend myself as well ;) And on that note, truce, 'cause there really isn't any point in arguing this any more :)

lol okay, i'll give you that you didn't say anything directly about the picture, but your intent was implied, whether about the picture or about me. And as much as everyone is welcome to say whatever they want about me, I am entitled to defend myself as well ;) And on that note, truce, 'cause there really isn't any point in arguing this any more :)

The lady has spoken....

And as much as everyone is welcome to say whatever they want about me,

OK - but you said it not me - i think you're a fat, roly-poly, cross-eyed lookin, wanna be greek, stuck up biotch:mad:

and another thing...you STINK;)

You're actually right, I do various moves while dancing that require I get on my knees, I also do some stuff on my back ;) I hear I'm pretty good at it, too. :tongue:

So Neptune, how ugly are you really to be hating like that? ;)

wow!.. You're that girl that dances in the cage at Glow!!.. I think you kick major ass with your dance moves. YOU'RE GREAT... and hot too. ;):cool: