Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who hear would fuck a midget

perskription

howard stern had hank the angry dwarf take off his pants n they saw that he had a normal size dick..he said

i don't know if you're stickin to midgets or including dwarfs in this thread

i'll tell you for the longest time i called this girl a midget..she always wanted to fool around but i was like hell no..she was just too short...like under 4'9"...not that i'm a giant but i didn't find it attractive until i got drunk n saw her naked..thas all she wrote

Originally posted by vision

i'll tell you for the longest time i called this girl a midget..she always wanted to fool around but i was like hell no..she was just too short...like under 4'9"...not that i'm a giant but i didn't find it attractive until i got drunk n saw her naked..thas all she wrote

Hey! 4'9"! That's only a hair shorter than me! Nothin' wrong with that! :tongue:

Originally posted by vision

howard stern had hank the angry dwarf take off his pants n they saw that he had a normal size dick..he said

i don't know if you're stickin to midgets or including dwarfs in this thread

what's the difference between a midget and a dwarf? aren't they both really really short with stubby arms and legs and somehow distorted facial features? not sure if distorted is the right word...

Originally posted by shugabooga

what's the difference between a midget and a dwarf? aren't they both really really short with stubby arms and legs and somehow distorted facial features? not sure if distorted is the right word...

haha

awe man that was kinda mean but funny

Originally posted by shugabooga

They're not the same thing- one is just really short but in proportion, the other has limbs and features that are disproportionate- but I can never remember which is which.

i feel bad saying it but i am DeAtHLy afraid of midgets!! i swear ...and especially circus ones dressed like clowns!my friends find it extremely amusing..especially when there is a midget at a club/bar that we are at!! i have had many a scary run-ins with midgets and they are all horrible!! i was also traumatized by they way they r portrayed in movies! always mad!! or just creepy lookin((oompa loompa!)) ...seriously..great now i'm buggin!!!! shit!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by misk

i feel bad saying it but i am DeAtHLy afraid of midgets!! i swear ...and especially circus ones dressed like clowns!my friends find it extremely amusing..especially when there is a midget at a club/bar that we are at!! i have had many a scary run-ins with midgets and they are all horrible!! i was also traumatized by they way they r portrayed in movies! always mad!! or just creepy lookin((oompa loompa!)) ...seriously..great now i'm buggin!!!! shit!

why be afraid of them?? they're so small you can kick them out of your way...

Originally posted by misk

I don't mean to laugh at your phobia, but

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!