Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the girls

romy20

Ok, I don't know if I'm using the right razor or shaving cream, but alotta times when I shave down there, the next day I always get those little red bumps and its sooooooo annoying ughhh

and then when I go to shave it again 2 days later it stings when I go over it with the razor ouchhhhh.

I've even bought this shaving cream for sensitive skin and stuff and still nothing:(

can anyone help???

well... i use the venus razor with sensitive shaving cream.... and i only shave every few days... if even that much.. like glow said, its gotta grow in a lil b4 u shave it again... cuz it will only get irritated... so when i feel its long enuf to actually BE shaved, not just like, stubble... then i shave again. and maybe, if u dont already, u should try shaving in the same direction that the hair grows... not against it... see wut happens

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, I don't know if I'm using the right razor or shaving cream, but alotta times when I shave down there, the next day I always get those little red bumps and its sooooooo annoying ughhh

and then when I go to shave it again 2 days later it stings when I go over it with the razor ouchhhhh.

I've even bought this shaving cream for sensitive skin and stuff and still nothing:(

can anyone help???

lol im high and this is so funny. :D

yeah, you definately gotta wait a few days after shaving to do it again, otherwise it hurts like a bitch!! ugh!! i don't know about the kind of shaving cream and razor, but i use something called bikini zone that you use right after you shave. it's this gel that you put on that prevents razor burn (the lil red bumps)....it's like $6 or $7 at drugstores. i'm so sick of the whole shaving deal, i think i'm just gonna start waxing...owwww now there is some pain right there...:eek:

You know i get the same problems if i shave quickly on my face or chest... the deal if u gotta loosen ur skin... take a really hot bath and really warm up ur skin that way it becomes spongey and its easierto cut the hairs off... The little bumps arent from shaving though. It is when you cut hair to close the cource hair actually punchs through the skin in a diffrent location which causes the irritation... what ur sopposed to do is rub the area with a comb or tooth brush to gentley push the hairs back into place then use a non alcoholic aftershave... hope that helps...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

You know i get the same problems if i shave quickly on my face or chest... the deal if u gotta loosen ur skin... take a really hot bath and really warm up ur skin that way it becomes spongey and its easierto cut the hairs off... The little bumps arent from shaving though. It is when you cut hair to close the cource hair actually punchs through the skin in a diffrent location which causes the irritation... what ur sopposed to do is rub the area with a comb or tooth brush to gentley push the hairs back into place then use a non alcoholic aftershave... hope that helps...

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by romy20

ive done that but it doesnt come out smooth

:(

it usually doesn't the first couple of times....but once u keep it up the shave gets closer and closer......

p.s~~some people say conditioner works good instead of shaving cream...also...let the shaven cream sit a little before u actually shave....

Originally posted by misk

it usually doesn't the first couple of times....but once u keep it up the shave gets closer and closer......

p.s~~some people say conditioner works good instead of shaving cream...also...let the shaven cream sit a little before u actually shave....

Conditioner is working out well for when I shave my chest and arms. A lot less red bumps.

conditioner works... lol.. i feel like we're all repeating each other here... good luck on your quest for a smoother shave... and when you find out help us out and post your findings...

p.s. ive read that shaving causes microscoptic tears in your flesh that makes it easier to get an std... as opposed to shaving, which does not... not that i wax cause i am way toooo scared of the pain~:eek: :eek:

for the red bumps and irritation. after you shave, even doing so every day, use a white anti-perspirant stick and go over the area against the direction of hair growth. It can't be just deodorant, I think it needs the aluminum content to work, and I havent' tried it with clear antiperspirant, either. It works like a charm, though!

I use a Gilette Mach 3 razor...I know that it's for guys, but it has a triple blade that gets its so smooth. I use a sensitive shaving cream thats made specifically for bikini line and underarms and shave in a downward motion...against the grain, and u should be just fine :D

Ohhh I hate the Venus razor, that rotating head is DANGEROUS! Well it's fine for my legs but nowhere else! Does the Mach 3 have a rotating head???

I just use lots of shaving cream (Skintimate Glistening Pear, lol). I only shave every few days (cause I just don't get it often enough, lol), that definitely helps. Bikini Zone is ok, and also immediately after I shave, while still in the shower, I rub on some Vitamin E oil.

Originally posted by tastyt

Ohhh I hate the Venus razor, that rotating head is DANGEROUS! Well it's fine for my legs but nowhere else! Does the Mach 3 have a rotating head???

I just use lots of shaving cream (Skintimate Glistening Pear, lol). I only shave every few days (cause I just don't get it often enough, lol), that definitely helps. Bikini Zone is ok, and also immediately after I shave, while still in the shower, I rub on some Vitamin E oil.

ummm...not rotating but it moves to the shape of ur legs...and the vitamin E oil...nice idea, I'll have to try that :D