Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I may be totally out of line here...

trancerxn112

Originally posted by fierydesire

Yeah, I agree hun, but I'm a neutral party. I think that happens on any board though. I mean people click with one another so its inevitable they post back and forth with one another...ahh don't stress...we all do have one thing in common..we are sex -a-holics;)

Umm your a Spank-a-holic.

You need Spanh-a-holics Anonymous... :D

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Does anyone else feel like SexBoard is cliqued off... i feel like theres a small group of central figures and everyone else are just floaters. Anyone else feel this way?

no i dont think so

but what do u mean by cliqued off

casual sex??

was there another orgy party this weekend?

damn it i missed it

i thought it was every other weekend?

Originally posted by tastyt

Well you also have to remember that there are old-schoolers and newbies here; plus people who hang out in real life too. People will always gravitate towards those they know best... or want to eventually know best.

tru... tasty's the best when it comes to rationalizing things. :)

Originally posted by somebitch

i know exactly what you mean. im definitely a floater... the only person ive met from the board is scottyskribz. i dont even have PMs, when i did no one msged me.

the point is: have fun and post whatever the fuck you want. :D

Scotty Skribz is a geek...lol nah hes a cool kid, but there are tons more cooler people on this board that I have met. I dunno I just go wit tha flow

Originally posted by tastyt

Well you also have to remember that there are old-schoolers and newbies here; plus people who hang out in real life too. People will always gravitate towards those they know best... or want to eventually know best.

I definitely agree..but it always gets cliquish no matter what board your on:(

I don't really agree that this board is "clique-y". It does seem that there is a core of extremely active posters. However, I don't find them to exclude anyone, nor are they cruel (well, not without being provoked!). And in person, I must say that those I have met are extremely kind and friendly.

But, then again, I'm not one of the cool kids, I'm just a wannabe.

:)

Originally posted by somebitch

i know exactly what you mean. im definitely a floater... the only person ive met from the board is scottyskribz. i dont even have PMs, when i did no one msged me.

the point is: have fun and post whatever the fuck you want. :D

It's the same for me. I dont know anyone on the board except Rocketfuel and that is only because we have been friends for a few years. I just like coming on here because it's funny to see what other people say and definitely makes my day at work fly by!!!

Originally posted by lollib

It's the same for me. I dont know anyone on the board except Rocketfuel and that is only because we have been friends for a few years. I just like coming on here because it's funny to see what other people say and definitely makes my day at work fly by!!!

same here..............i enjoy reading the sex boards at work, everyone definitly puts up some good responses to posts, i show my coworkers and their like "what the hell do u read all day" :laugh:

as for there being "cliques" or whatever, i think its cuz some of you guys know each other from meeting in person or posting all day, i dont know...............who really cares anyway?? its all in good fun :cool:

<~~~herb...

i went to a cp meet up a while back and the jocks beat me up, and gave me wedgies, played selugie (however you spell it) with my glasses and one of my shoes, then threw shots of 151 at me and it burned... :(

unfortunatley i belong to no clique...

the cheese stands alone, the cheese stands alone... high hoe the merry oh.. the cheese stands alone.. :(

Yes it is..but not only the sexboard. When I first started the whole cp board experience I had the same feeling. People sometimes would only respond to certain people's posts (even if they were really plain and empty) and would only start to recognize one as a poster after the "newbie" phase was over and the most once you made it into the olymp.

Oh well, after having spend here a lot of time, I really couldn't care less. I've met some really really nice people from and through the board and I wouldn't miss it (I've also met a lot that didn't touch me the slightest)...still, I see it for what it is now (at least in my books). It's a forum where I can spend time and read and learn about other people's opinions, viewpoints etc. I'm not really keen on meeting anyone as the board really doesn't matter that much to me.

Anyway, enjoy the time and don't take the things said too seriously :)