Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you do for a living

nycdee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the point of this thread is to make fun of other people it seems. this thread has popped up on Cp alot.

my jobs currently:

PT machinist/labtechnician/caterer/DJ/promoter/

first three i've been doing for a while. last 2 i've been doing for like 6 months.

the real question here is DO U LIKE what U R doing?

that should be the title of your thread.

this is so funny.....i was told ages ago that most of the clubbers work in retail....i wonder whether it's true! anyway, i'm a

GRADUATE STUDENT

and i don't intend to graduate soon, because i love it this way...i can travel and enjoy life, living off my parents.....but i do respect people who work, as long as i don't have to do it for them

:bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by lollib

Media planning for ad agency?? Dont do it. I'm a media buyer and working in advertising sux!!!!

I don't know what agency you work for but I'm a media planner and I love my fucking job... I get paid really well, I go out to 2-3 rep lunches @ top restarants every week, I get invited to the best parties and the women here are incredible

Originally posted by republix

I don't know what agency you work for but I'm a media planner and I love my fucking job... I get paid really well, I go out to 2-3 rep lunches @ top restarants every week, I get invited to the best parties and the women here are incredible

I work for BBDO. Guess advertising isnt for me but most people who work for an ad agency dont like it. At least that it was I have come across.

Damn.. I need your job. I am a Telecommunications Engineer but it has its perks too. International company with overseas travel and when I do go overseas the people I hook up with are in their own tax bracket. Nothing like partying in Jakarta, Indonesia and getting treated like a king!

Originally posted by lollib

Media planning for ad agency?? Dont do it. I'm a media buyer and working in advertising sux!!!!

I am a media buyer also and I love it. The pay isn't the best starting out but the perks are great....I guess it also depends what agency you are at.

Also if your gonna go into advertising I recommend buying over planning or the sales side at a network.

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

I am a media buyer also and I love it. The pay isn't the best starting out but the perks are great....I guess it also depends what agency you are at.

Also if your gonna go into advertising I recommend buying over planning or the sales side at a network.

Which agency do you work for?

Lunches at some great steakhouses (I love steak)...FREE parties, get to mingle with the stars and lots of Tix from everything from the world series to broadway plays!!

Definitley makes up for the lack of pay starting out...but even eventually advertising is GREAT MONEY!