Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would it bother you....

fierydesire

It would bother me a lot. Like Hey... Diversify a lil. Why must you only hang out with members of the opposite sex?

If they do it purposefully (i.e. ignoring other people just to hang out with other sex), then there's something wrong.

besides at least half of my girlfriends have cheated on me... soooo yeah when i see that i'ts like whoa memories.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno how i would feel about it... i knwo that in most cases guys are friends with girls for a reason, i mean, usually a guy doesnt wanna chill with a girl unless he wants her so i find it weird that a guy would prefer to be friends with females... :rolleyes:

I don't know but this is a pessimistic view of thinking about guys. I mean I have male friends and its not a matter of getting with me.

Originally posted by fierydesire

..if your boyfriend/girlfrined had strictly friends of the opposite sex?

same as romy had to say but yes... cause i forgot what comedian said it i think chris rock.. but " Male friends to women are dicks in a class boxes... break in emergency..." some shit goes wrong relationship probs they go running to there guy friend bam heat the moment all messed up boom bam ping next thing you know youre not in trouble but shes got something to tell you... and most guys are just hornballs, and fuck anyone... and usually if a guys says this girl is just my friend and she really is that just means shes cool for whatever but shes too ugly to hook up or "not my type"...

(remember that lame-ass excuse in HighSchool...???)

Originally posted by fierydesire

..if your boyfriend/girlfrined had strictly friends of the opposite sex?

it wouldnt bother me at all

but i guess i'm the other side

considering i have mostly male friends

and most of my bf end up getting jealous

their loss, i dont need jealousy in my life