Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 Orgasms Last Nite

chula22

I am soooooooo tired.:zzz:

But It sure as hell did feel good. I came twice in the living room watching a movie and then four times before going to bed last nite. I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves last nite or at least got a hot piece of ass.

I would just like to extend a friendly THANK YOU to two people have have helped make two of these orgasms possible by posting friendly tales of erotic granduer.

GABITO my sweet and XTCGSPOT!

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

HAHAHA! You guys are the best!

Originally posted by chula22

I am soooooooo tired.:zzz:

But It sure as hell did feel good. I came twice in the living room watching a movie and then four times before going to bed last nite. I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves last nite or at least got a hot piece of ass.

I would just like to extend a friendly THANK YOU to two people have have helped make two of these orgasms possible by posting friendly tales of erotic granduer.

GABITO my sweet and XTCGSPOT!

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

HAHAHA! You guys are the best!

OK.....

IM JEALOUS OF THEM :mad:

Yes they were self induced. And for me 6 is a good deal. When i masterbate, its usually just to get that horny feeling out of my system so that i dont go Fun Fuck anyone. But I have been extremely horny these past few nites. Last nite i had 4 more orgasms. Kool huh?:cool: