Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you all been in love?

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

..that the word love is taken for granted. I mean sometimes it is said to quickly even if you don't mean it. I don't know I have been in love and it was great. Like regina said it is better to love and learn. I think it is a wonderful growing experience;)

u r right.....i have found out the hard way that the ones who throw the words 'i love u' around the most~usually mean it the least! and it's the ones who might not say it as much but *show it*....those are the keepers! ...however~i usually end up with the talkers!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

u r right.....i have found out the hard way that the ones who throw the words 'i love u' around the most~usually mean it the least! and it's the ones who might not say it as much but *show it*....those are the keepers! ...however~i usually end up with the talkers!! :rolleyes:

yeah same here. I mean I have had guys say it to me after a month or two and I was with them for awhile. But did they really love me when they said it or did it develop gradually over time. Hmm I wonder?:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah same here. I mean I have had guys say it to me after a month or two and I was with them for awhile. But did they really love me when they said it or did it develop gradually over time. Hmm I wonder?:confused:

maybe your meaning of love is too strong..i know if i startrchillin with someone n we get close i catch feelings pretty damn quick..maybe i'm a dork cuz i'm the affectionate type always cuddlin..i call these feelings love and i can say that i love someone..it may not be what you think as a super exclusive you are the only person i wanna spend the rest of my life with you love..its still love to me and to the person i say this to i do wanna be freinds forever and be there to talk to when needed at any time or any place

I was in love once, knew that I was in love 3 months in. The feeling was developing and one night it just came to me. I gotta say that my outlook on "love" as a feeling changed as time passed. I'm very happy that i got to experience it, but now i'm sad that i have to look for it agian.

Originally posted by nychunk

I was in love once, knew that I was in love 3 months in. The feeling was developing and one night it just came to me. I gotta say that my outlook on "love" as a feeling changed as time passed. I'm very happy that i got to experience it, but now i'm sad that i have to look for it agian.

The scary thing about it is that even if the feelings have developed over time, when it hits you it's like it came from out of the blue! There's no warning, suddenly you're struck by a ton of bricks, and when you open your eyes you're starstruck!

Everyone who experienced it, remembers a hurt caused by it.... I mean we all go through it...

Love doesent last, thats why "Rome & Juliet" had to end into draumatic death. If its not that, what would he write? "Romeo went to work from 9-5, and Juliet was frying bacon in the moring raising their 3rd kid?" Is that love? No, that marriage and family. And many marriages break cause either one still wants to LIVE. There is only 2 or 3 marriages that i know that has it all....

Love its something that we are hungry for, bur any idea of the future with the person gets scary, for both. Only very mature and experienced can tell if they really ready to that kinda commitment. All people have different values for these things in life, some might care more than others. Its just in every relationship whoever relalizes that its not going to last, is the one that gets hurt less.

Its all about drama. Relationships are all about drama. Stop caring you'll live longer.

Originally posted by perskription

I WAS IN LOVE ONCE WITH MY EX GIRLFRIEND WHO I WAS WITH AND IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED BUT LOVE SUCKS AND GIRLS SUCK I HATE THEM ALL THEY ARE SO CONFUSING SOMETIMES AND HAVE TO PLAY GAMES

agree, i know how you feel...

and i would love to love again...

but...

waves crash like my emotions...

they seem gentle only when its nice and calm...

Originally posted by vision

maybe your meaning of love is too strong..i know if i startrchillin with someone n we get close i catch feelings pretty damn quick..maybe i'm a dork cuz i'm the affectionate type always cuddlin..i call these feelings love and i can say that i love someone..it may not be what you think as a super exclusive you are the only person i wanna spend the rest of my life with you love..its still love to me and to the person i say this to i do wanna be freinds forever and be there to talk to when needed at any time or any place

Well, I don't think my meaning is too strong. I mean I really believed I loved him. I knwo he loved me more than anything in this world. BUt In the end I just realized I didnt. Because the guy who I dated after, well that was love...True Love at that, but shit happens. I mean I still love him and I would be with him now and forever if circumstances would allow:(

Yeah I also like being frineds after but its hard when one of you does and the other doesnt. Or if you try and the other person is still in love with you. That just hurts the person more hun. Don't ya think?

Originally posted by atomicapples

agree, i know how you feel...

and i would love to love again...

but...

waves crash like my emotions...

they seem gentle only when its nice and calm...

wow you actually said something deep.. It puts a tear in my eye. I mean you usually post with nonsense..but I'm impressed;)