Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Have Sex In A Club?

I HAVE THIS ONE CRAZY FRIEND WHO HAS SEX IN THE CLUB ABOUT ONCE A MONTH. IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE HE IS IN GREAT SHAPE, WALKING AROUND WITH NO SHIRT ON, BUT GIRLS GO UP TO HIM AND GRAB HIM. I SAW IT HAPPEN TWICE. THEY WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND THAT WAS IT. HE EVEN GOT KICKED OUT OF THE CLUB WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT. IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES LIKE THIS ONE, DO TELL ...............OH YEA, IF THERES ANY GIRLS THERE WHO HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE, LET ME KNOW WHICH CLUB YOUR GOING TO THIS WEEK-END?:letsgo:

i personally think sex in a club is gross, but i can honestly see why people do it.... but if i girl came up to me and wanted to have sex in a club..... my guess might be that she is not the cleanest girly in the club....

once when i was really fucked up at exit..... me and my girfriend were chillin by the bar by the coat check, and i happened to notice to my right that there was this guy fingering this girl right next to me.... spread eagle...... i guess if thats your thing........

i know her mom would have been so proud to see her.

:bigfinger

Originally posted by jbocc10

i personally think sex in a club is gross, but i can honestly see why people do it.... but if i girl came up to me and wanted to have sex in a club..... my guess might be that she is not the cleanest girly in the club....

once when i was really fucked up at exit..... me and my girfriend were chillin by the bar by the coat check, and i happened to notice to my right that there was this guy fingering this girl right next to me.... spread eagle...... i guess if thats your thing........

i know her mom would have been so proud to see her.

:bigfinger

if i remember correctly i believe you two crackheads didn't even realize it was going on until i wlaked over and pointed it out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

pills are good

that shit was pretty gross though

in varous clubs i was:

offered a b/j at the loo

offered co*e so as to allow to be blown

asked to have an s&m session

asked to wrestle so as to make a *scandal*

licked (chest, nips)

almost j/o by a guy who was drunk and i couldn't get rid of him

asked by a guy to beat him up (as a turn-on for him)

exposed to 4 guys and a girl doing oral in front of the loo mirrors (@kurfew, ewww, one was wearing a fishnet tee)

those are just random ones i remember...i never had sex though, and i doubt i'd enjoy it... "wanna beat me up & then fu*k me?" offer was the funniest!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by clubbingirl

totally agree...sex in clubs are gross just cause its dirty as hell in there. i dunno, i guess its not my thing. :)

also, gettin' ass @ exit isn't hard...

exactly. i would never have sex in a club, it is dirty and classless.

why does this question get asked every few weeks? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by zlatang

in varous clubs i was:

offered a b/j at the loo

licked (chest, nips)

exposed to 4 guys and a girl doing oral in front of the loo mirrors (@kurfew, ewww, one was wearing a fishnet tee)

those are just random ones i remember...i never had sex though, and i doubt i'd enjoy it... "wanna beat me up & then fu*k me?" offer was the funniest!!!

what clubs are you going to???????:eek:

I did it once in a small club in Philly in the bathroom...It was NYE of the millennium and my girl grabbed me, pulled me in there, and molested me. It was pretty damn amazing if you ask me!

BG

I answered a thread like this not too long ago, but I'll answer again....

At Twilo, upstairs in the VIP bathroom an ex an I were getting it on doggy. Someone hopped on the tiolet in the next stall and took a pic!!!! But, I didn't get to have a copy :blank:

Originally posted by perskription

I guess i must be dirty because i have had sex in tunnel, exit, and factory. I love it becuase u have a chance of being cuaght or even seen. although i haven't done it in a while i'm due for some more sex in sf

. . I'm glad you're keeping to a strict regimen . . . .

Peace . .

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what clubs are you going to???????:eek:

I did it once in a small club in Philly in the bathroom...It was NYE of the millennium and my girl grabbed me, pulled me in there, and molested me. It was pretty damn amazing if you ask me!

BG

clubs worldwide: bpm, twilo, roxy, shampoo, spa, l'angello azzuro, pushka, radost, xl.....to mention but a few. i think i have bad experiences (BTW, none of the clubs i went to - except one in frankfurt - was s&m)

Originally posted by zlatang

in varous clubs i was:

offered a b/j at the loo

licked (chest, nips)

This reminds me of my friend in Cancun. Some big muscle head dude came up to him and asked if my friend would shit on his chest. NO LIE I SWEAR TO GOD!!!