ok dont get me wrong i had a great nite at roxy

because i heard good music and i was with my friends

plus i hung out with cp people

however the rest of the club was probably 12

and had such stuck up attitudes

there was no friendly vibe at all

it leads me to conclude for a good party it must have all essential elements

good music, good venue, and good vibe

hey man chill with the 18 year old BS....im 18 and I dont got no stuck up attitude goin on....i just rock them shits...and f*ckin meet new peoples ....I meet 20 year olds that have the stuck up attitude and give out the bad vibes also...so i dont think its the age thing...just the person......oopp ya ROB I can also dress...

:idea::laugh: :laugh: :D:blown:

Originally posted by pookabutt228

hey man chill with the 18 year old BS....im 18 and I dont got no stuck up attitude goin on....i just rock them shits...and f*ckin meet new peoples ....I meet 20 year olds that have the stuck up attitude and give out the bad vibes also...so i dont think its the age thing...just the person......oopp ya ROB I can also dress...

:idea::laugh: :laugh: :D:blown:

apparently u did not read the subject line

i didnt say 18 year olds suck

i said the parties do

I think it has to do with the fact that since they are underage, they are a little intimidated.

I know thats what I felt when I was hanging out as a minor and everyone around me was older. I thought I had to act older or tougher or something to be respected and get women.

........................Do you smell another if I knew then what I know now story coming on?

Originally posted by trancend

yeah, 18 year olds are losers:laugh:

Hmm.. that's kinda mean..

Good thing I'm NINETEEN..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But I don't think that it's necessarily true that 18+ parties suck..

Afterall, if there are "12 year olds" in 18+ parties using fake IDs and whatnot, then there are underage kids using fake IDs to get into 21+ parties.

But whatever.

IMO, a good party will eventually separate the real people from the immature people.

The real clubbers will stick around through the weeks.

The immature ones will chill @ the party.. at least until the next "big one" comes around, and they all flee their 17 year old butts over to that one. Gotta make sure they're at "the next big thing".

Originally posted by trancend

yeah, 18 year olds are losers:laugh:

. . . Son, I thought I told you to go to your room and do your homework!! . . . :laugh:

. . Seriously though . . I don't have a problem with 18 year olds, as long as they can chill, and so far, from the people in the age catagory that I've met from CP, they're OK in my book . .

. . Peace everyone, there's room in the party for all . .

I dont' see anything wrong w/ the 18 yr old kiddies @ the club .. most of them are really chill and add to the good vibe.... but it also has a lot to do w/ the music and the venue...

..most of the clubs here in chi are becoming strictly 21+ ..

...I'm 22 and not too concerned about it.. hell.. I'm old enough to party w/ the big kids.. so bring it.. (that was so bring it on.. oh well..)

...as for the attitude.. that does bring the vibe down.. shit.. be happy.. mingle.. and have a drink... dance your ass off.. and be happy... if you don't like what I'm wearing or what I'm saying.. then turn your cheek ....

May I have another....

:hat:

I do not think it is 18+ parties that suck... cause there are some 21+ parties out there where the vibe is just as "stuck-up" as the vibes at 18+ parties. Vinyl is the exception, and so were Twilo fridays back in the day. As long as the people are at a Venue for the music and not for the scene, the vibe remains happy. So as for your speculation on 18+ parties "sucking", I think you need to find one that doesn't include meatheads, half naked girls who need to eat something, and cheezy house music. .

Originally posted by jennEfer

meatheads, half naked girls who need to eat something

Heh.. there are meatheads everywhere.. some places just have a lot more than others.

LMAO.. half naked girls that need to eat something..

Well better skinny girls than big ass fat ones.. AHH, I saw the NASTIEST SHIT @ Exit this Friday.. fucking FAT ASS BITCH wearing these shorts that weren't even shorts anymore, they exposed more than a fucking pair of panties would, it was then that I felt sick and needed to go for some fresh air on the roof..:puke:

I think its the people who make the party bad and give off a bad vibe. It doesn't automatically mean anyone under 21 is stuck-up and ruins the scene. There are plenty of assholes over the age of 21...Secondly, I agree w/ codica...no one gets an id that says their 18...they get id's that say they're 21. that would be a compelte waste of money. So they crash both scenes. its all in ur head

Originally posted by codica3

AHH, I saw the NASTIEST SHIT @ Exit this Friday.. fucking FAT ASS BITCH wearing these shorts that weren't even shorts anymore, they exposed more than a fucking pair of panties would

haha I always see that at Exit

I see what your saying about 18+ parties Glowdancer. They got all these guys that think there tough guys and the girls that think that there all that. I don't think it's there immaturity age wise, I think it's more their immaturity in clubbing. A lotof the people that are in the 18+ parties it's there first time, or they haven't been clubbing for long. USually those are the ones that don't know what the whole scene is about. They just go cause they think their "cool." And then there is the people that are just always stuck up andare always acting hard, and trhat's in both 18+ and 21+ parties.

Originally posted by airatomic

what do u mean it was just ok ??? :eek: :eek:

ooooh i guess u just dont likeme cuz i'm younger then...:mad:

GRANDMA!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey U!!! I meant it in a good way.. I had a very good night.. And I love u I don't care what age u r.. I tell u all the time..:tongue: :tongue: