Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first person you ever.....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it was so long ago yet feels as if it were yesterday. I first met Steve aka CrystalMethodNYC, Casey who we will all forever remember as Blue Angel, Brandie and Rob aka Pfloyd.

It was up in the skybox at Limelight for Gatecrasher I think and I was with my ex-boyfriend. I may be wrong about the event though.

Goodness, I even remember what I was wearing. :rolleyes:

~misskittie~

Originally posted by saigray

It was Blueangel, casey, at the Apple meet-up....I looked lost and confused and she came right over, and introduced herself, made me a name tag and promptly introduced me to Weyes (my future party-buddy) and Matta (my future ex-boyfriend). Crazy, sad, cool, and lucky all at once. :confused:

ahem.

and who took you in, sat you down, and introduced you to everyone?

I first met Steve (Crystalmethod) last Oct....and a little over a year later he is my Best friend and business partner....

we met at Cheetah after a meetup, and i also met that night NYCEDEE, Risa06, Abstrakt, Divalicious, UKNJ, Lightinggirl, Antvil, and a few others....

IM still very close with everyone i met that night except Antvill, whom i still see out from time to time....

:D:D:D:D

shugabooga and stacychase at the fubar meetup last august...

also met some other nice ppl: xpander, gothzane, spragga, hacker, dw, heretic, clubkat, rachel, DaVe...

sorry - i forgot who else - you know, alzheimer's and stuff at my age...

i think my sister who was w/ me met gabo...

:heart:

Guest tilly

Spragga25 - first to extend his hand out when I needed it MOST. I will ALWAYS remember him for that.

Jaxl - The night of the America's meet up. WE went together but I left within seconds of getting there.

Mugwump, Saigray, Loc, Xpander, Jammy, ALbyback - the very next night after the America Meetup at DUMBO. THat's how I got HOOKED on the parties at DUMBO!!!

MARCH 99' LoL i have been around FOREVERRRRRRRR first people i met were back when it was ClubNYC hmm this girl sara i dont remember her name.. i went to my first nyc club with her.. she was from the hamptons.. we were on our way to go to the tunner (for our first nyc club expiernce) and we saw this huge line at a club called Twilo.. we were like "SHITTTTT lets go here instead" that was my first Jimmy Van M, Digweed & Sasha exp..

Hmm then there was a guy named RandyNYC1 which some of you might know.. and a girl WendyPie.. Dmitry and Jase... (lol the meetup spot was still the juice bar)

But at Club Planet I believe the first people I met Were Al (trippintrance) Claudio (myrlin) Joe (j303j)

BUTTTTT I LUFF U ALLLLLL

first person: it was at the Tunnel, opening night for Johnny Vicious' residency there back in August 2000.

i was wearing a purple wig, and apotheosis grabbed me and said what's up (whaddup mikey) and then i also bumped into glowdancer (whaddup marcella? did i spell it right?).

at Twilo, the first person i met was Blueangel (god bless you casey) and Mitchell. i was waiting to meet her, Brandie, Pfloyd (the old skool CP heads).. i knew who she was the minute i saw her so i grabbed her and hugged her. after that i met ezdreamer and didn't realize he was ezdreamer until a week later, then brandie, pfloyd40, shadowchaser, myrlin..

miss you guys :heart:

Originally posted by kitty19

first person: it was at the Tunnel, opening night for Johnny Vicious' residency there back in August 2000.

i was wearing a purple wig, and apotheosis grabbed me and said what's up (whaddup mikey) and then i also bumped into glowdancer (whaddup marcella? did i spell it right?).

at Twilo, the first person i met was Blueangel (god bless you casey) and Mitchell. i was waiting to meet her, Brandie, Pfloyd (the old skool CP heads).. i knew who she was the minute i saw her so i grabbed her and hugged her. after that i met ezdreamer and didn't realize he was ezdreamer until a week later, then brandie, pfloyd40, shadowchaser, myrlin..

miss you guys :heart:

kitty!!

sup hun?

:)

what you been up to??

Originally posted by PFloyd40

what you been up to??

whaddup rob! i am done with school and now working at an investment bank. are you still at nyu?

anyway, i am thinking of hitting up Roxy tonight, are you going to be there? if so, i'll keep my eye out for you and make sure to say what's up. ;)

Originally posted by tilly

Spragga25 - first to extend his hand out when I needed it MOST. I will ALWAYS remember him for that.

Thanx! :)

The first peeps I met were apotheosis, moonie, clubkat, rachel1997 and crystalmethod...all x-tra cool peeps!

Still meeting new peeps everyday and it's all good! :cool: