Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Second-hand smoke

I take in quite a bit nowadays....

especially when I'm with a certain individual who shall remain uh.....nameless.......

It's bad, but usually nothing I can't handle....last night was kinda bad cuz I already had an irritated throat.

Usually, it's nothing of importance, but you know how bad it is.....

Every time I come out of a club I REEK of smoke. My clothes, my hair, everything!! Sometimes, the smell won't dissipate after the first shower and I have to take another one. I think it bothers me more than most because I don't smoke cigarettes but, its nasty. Probably the worst part about clubbing (that and the yucky black goo that sticks itself to light colored clothing and doesn't come out in the wash).

Originally posted by xpander

It's bad, but usually nothing I can't handle....last night was kinda bad cuz I already had an irritated throat.

Usually, it's nothing of importance, but you know how bad it is.....

oh def worse than smoking itself.....

I had a cold on Friday and my throat was done for on Sat.

::getting better today though::

;)

Some cigars smelled like pure ass crack....I thought someone stepped in dog poo ::my pops is always puffing away at those:: :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by clubkat

;)

Some cigars smelled like pure ass crack....I thought someone stepped in dog poo ::my pops is always puffing away at those:: :laugh::blown:

Well I don't smoke, so I can't say it's worse....but it sure is prety bad.

I've learned to live with it though...as long as it doesn't drag along the whole night. That would be flat out unbearable.

And cigars I heard were even worse....then again, I have yet to experience the pleasure of smelling an actual asscrack so I've no point of reference.

I will, however, take your dog poo reference to heart. No dog shit around me, por favor........

:cool:

i hate cigarette's period.. marijuana smoke is good, but cigarrette smoke has go to go. ive been around smoke all my life.. my dad smokes and is still smoking till this day.. 40 years and going.. :(

i wish he would stop

:(

Originally posted by jennEfer

. . . . Probably the worst part about clubbing (that and the yucky black goo that sticks itself to light colored clothing and doesn't come out in the wash). ....

. . What IS that yucky black goo, the bottoms of my cargos were assaulted with it last night at Baktun . . Everywhere it seems to happen . . .hmm. . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . What IS that yucky black goo, the bottoms of my cargos were assaulted with it last night at Baktun . . Everywhere it seems to happen . . .hmm. . . .

Yeah it was pretty smoky at Baktun - I found myself just stayin near the entrance it was easier to breathe, plus there were less people and a pleasant breeze coming from outside - it was mad packed! I didnt expect everyone to know about Blame to be honest...

Oh and that Black Goo, i see it all the time on the Path after some drunkard pukes in it and everyone very moron-ily steps in it a couple times.... Disgusting I know..

Lou

Originally posted by clubkat

;)

those cigars were disgusting, choked my ass too death...but I smoke:rolleyes:

Yeah that crap can get to you sometimes, I guess standing around for hours it just seems in or something. It's wierd I was out in Cali for the last couple weeks and you definately notice the difference. Although I think a ban is a little extreme I can't say I really minded that much not reeking of tobacco at the end of the night.

i can relate to that. i used to smoke but now i dont and i am very bothered by the cigarette smokes and its stains on my cloths! i think we should ban public smoking in most places like CA. secondhand smoking is worse than smelling somebody elses fart or burp.

Yeah I hate cigarette smoke...gives me a headache and makes my eyes hurt like hell. Thats why I hate lounges and bars, well another reason I dont like them is that I cant dance. My eyes were burning like crazy at roxy to the point that I was dancing and my right eye just started tearing, and I felt weird cuz if someone would of looked at me they thought maybe I was crying lol...