Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new name for clubplanet.com

what do u expect them to talk about? the roxy party is the new thing goin on nowadays...and a lot of people have been goin to check it out. there's not much else to talk about. JP aint doin nothin special lately, neither is Junior, there's no more tunnel to talk about, and no more twilo, the holidays are over so there's no real special parties goin on, nightlife is just kinda at a stalemate i guess. but Vicious has the new residency, roxy has a new party, so its somethin to talk about. it all goes in cycles....somethin else will come up, and whatever that is will invade every thread.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

what do u expect them to talk about? the roxy party is the new thing goin on nowadays...and a lot of people have been goin to check it out. there's not much else to talk about. JP aint doin nothin special lately, neither is Junior, there's no more tunnel to talk about, and no more twilo, the holidays are over so there's no real special parties goin on, nightlife is just kinda at a stalemate i guess. but Vicious has the new residency, roxy has a new party, so its somethin to talk about. it all goes in cycles....somethin else will come up, and whatever that is will invade every thread.

ummm...hello?!....what about Vinyl....Centro-Fly...they always have good parties..has nothing to do with holidays.

DEEP DISH...DANNY TENAGLIA...@ world?!

feb. 17th

Originally posted by mysterynyc

ummm...hello?!....what about Vinyl....Centro-Fly...they always have good parties..has nothing to do with holidays.

DEEP DISH...DANNY TENAGLIA...@ world?!

feb. 17th

Ummmm... reread.... he did say it was the NEW party... of course everyone's going to be talking about the latest and greatest...

At any rate I personally don't get all the hype... but what can you do?... it used to be Sasha and Digweed this that and the other thing... it's always going to be some overrated dj or another!

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. maybe its the only party the kiddes can get into.:rolleyes:

haha...i love this girl! she always says what i am thinking!! right before me!! lol...

anyways...not saying this is not a good party...but seriously....is it really necessary to have like 9 roxy review threads and 12 roxy pic threads etc etc......why not combine!?! it is a little overwhelming! and from what i hear this is a decent party but a young one at that! and as for the comments saying no one else is doing anything good or worth talking about...maybe people should broaden their horizons a little! not just follow where all the kiddies are going!?! just my thoughts.

yo mystery, why do you come off with 'my shit dont stink' attitude? if the kids like Jvicious, let em talk about it. obviously hes no Tenaglia or JDigs, but the man is a great DJ. its just like the interview with Deep Dish. DDish said that theyre sick of people lamenting how good it was 'back in the day'. well these vicious parties will be the 'back in the day' moments for these kids, and if they like em, fuck it, let em have fun and talk about it. as for Exit and tony draper, forget it, no excuse. id rather listen to car alarms on crack than hear that jerkoff scratch vinyl. ok ok, so please, stop the musical superiority bullshit. we all know who the real and talented DJs are, but let em have some fun, kapeesh

Originally posted by tribal

yo mystery, why do you come off with 'my shit dont stink' attitude? if the kids like Jvicious, let em talk about it. obviously hes no Tenaglia or JDigs, but the man is a great DJ. its just like the interview with Deep Dish. DDish said that theyre sick of people lamenting how good it was 'back in the day'. well these vicious parties will be the 'back in the day' moments for these kids, and if they like em, fuck it, let em have fun and talk about it. as for Exit and tony draper, forget it, no excuse. id rather listen to car alarms on crack than hear that jerkoff scratch vinyl. ok ok, so please, stop the musical superiority bullshit. we all know who the real and talented DJs are, but let em have some fun, kapeesh

has nothing to do with musical superiority...have all the fun you want. im just stating my opinion.sorry if that offends some people,but hey, the truth always offends people.

just like xtcgspot said theres a lot of posts about roxy cuz its pretty new party. I remember when twilo was open that it was about 34400000 posts about sasha this and sasha that...etc...thats how it is. Plus most of the ppl here know each other so they'll post pictures. Yeah sometimes its annoying but just skip over them.

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. maybe its the only party the kiddes can get into.

oh my bad...im sorry that i was born after you...i should have told my parents to conceive me a few years earlier so that i wont be considered a kiddie and so that i can go to 21+ parties....:rolleyes:

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

oh my bad...im sorry that i was born after you...i should have told my parents to conceive me a few years earlier so that i wont be considered a kiddie and so that i can go to 21+ parties....:rolleyes:

peace out

gianni

people get all defensive about this subject!! but to be perfectly honest with u...it's not always about your actual age!! NOT everyone who parties at 21+ nights....is 21! but it is pretty much expected that the night will be better....due to the fact that not everyone gets in..it is usually a better crowd...i really don't feel like getting into this! i just hate when people get all upset and act like just because they r under 21 they r helpless and everyone picks on them! but there is a completely different mentality/vibe/etc etc...at certain nights.....anyways...not really what the thread is about so!!;)

Originally posted by misk

people get all defensive about this subject!! but to be perfectly honest with u...it's not always about your actual age!! NOT everyone who parties at 21+ nights....is 21! but it is pretty much expected that the night will be better....due to the fact that not everyone gets in..it is usually a better crowd...i really don't feel like getting into this! i just hate when people get all upset and act like just because they r under 21 they r helpless and everyone picks on them! but there is a completely different mentality/vibe/etc etc...at certain nights.....anyways...not really what the thread is about so!!;)

give me one good reason why i shouldnt get defensive about this..im not the one who brought it up in the first place. i hate being in a stereotype of immature kiddies just because i am 19..i know that i am more mature than half of the people i know that are over 21....and i forgot that there are never any problems at parties over 21...nobody is cracked out, there are no fights on 21+ nights because there is just that different mentality and vibe than there is on 18+ parties...

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

give me one good reason why i shouldnt get defensive about this..im not the one who brought it up in the first place. i hate being in a stereotype of immature kiddies just because i am 19..i know that i am more mature than half of the people i know that are over 21....and i forgot that there are never any problems at parties over 21...nobody is cracked out, there are no fights on 21+ nights because there is just that different mentality and vibe than there is on 18+ parties...

peace out

gianni

that was exactly my point!!! just because u r not 21 doesn't mean u fit the stereotypical underage partygoer!!! like i said....NOT EVERYONE THAT ATTENDS THESE NIGHTS IS OVER 21! no one said...there are no fights or no drugs! calm down and stop taking it so personally...;)