Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you can name your own club, what would you call it?

hey well this thread could of already been started in the past but i am still pretty new to this and i am bored.

well my friend said he would call his club la la land. guess he thought long and hard for that one. but if i owned a club. i would call it "NightLife" yea yea, you probally think it is gay but i had it in my mind for years now. since i started going to teen nights. you know most of you thought of your own club when you first started going. shit i still do sometimes. lol. i think that name is plain and simple. and thats what it is, people go to clubs for there nightlife, except for the twisted sunday afternoons. the club would be 3 levels, having the upstairs VIP for whatever promoter does the best the week before. the 2nd floor will overlook the main dance floor. and that will light up. there would also be a giant slide from the 2nd floor down to the 1st. haha. maybe got a lil crazy there.

well tell me what you would name your own club and what would it be like inside.

Z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . .welll . . If I could be a club owner I would actually open three different clubs . .

One would be called "Red Side" and it would cater to the beer N' Fucking crowd . . Connected to it would be "Blue Side" which would have all the party people and hardcores . . My third club would be "The Porch" .. . It would be a smaller, more intimate place where only my friends and the true beat freakz would go . .

SofistaCat

It would be a Place for the young working crowd to let lose. Tables along the sides, leather couches in a small lounge in the back and A ton of Bars that are easily accessable.

I refuse to have my Classy guests be pushed around like cattle.

There will be at least 3 bathrooms located in various parts of the club... Each with plenty of stalls.

A strict door policy... Men in dress pants and appropriate shirts (no wife beaters, or jeans) and women in Sleek, sexy and yet classy clothing. No under age, under class trash in my club.

Originally posted by misk

i would come!! in fact...i wanna work at casa de chacha! the exclamation must be in the name though...

I wouldn't have it any other way...

I'll be starting interviews very soon -- what position were you interested in? ;)

Vixen -- maybe we can sell combo tickets... kinda like the 6 Flags Safari and Park deal! :P

- meli -

Originally posted by melichacha

I wouldn't have it any other way...

I'll be starting interviews very soon -- what position were you interested in?

Vixen -- maybe we can sell combo tickets... kinda like the 6 Flags Safari and Park deal! :P

- meli -

Hell Yeah! LMAO "double discount special this weekend!" hehehhehee

Originally posted by sigmagal

SofistaCat

It would be a Place for the young working crowd to let lose. Tables along the sides, leather couches in a small lounge in the back and A ton of Bars that are easily accessable.

I refuse to have my Classy guests be pushed around like cattle.

There will be at least 3 bathrooms located in various parts of the club... Each with plenty of stalls.

A strict door policy... Men in dress pants and appropriate shirts (no wife beaters, or jeans) and women in Sleek, sexy and yet classy clothing. No under age, under class trash in my club.

. . what exactly do you define "under class trash" as?. . . :rolleyes:

club test or

the meat market or

saucefactory or

ghb or

super tans

my club would have happy hour: 3$ bottle water,2$ cap of g,and 1$ bump of k.

dress code: guys shirts off at door....ladies as little as possible

set up: mirrors every where....the lighting will have tanning lights all over so you can tan while your danceing. instead of candy in the bathroom needles to get your juice on.

dj: jp what can i say nothing better then 2 hrs of aftermath.

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Originally posted by juiceboy

club test or

the meat market or

saucefactory or

ghb or

super tans

my club would have happy hour: 3$ bottle water,2$ cap of g,and 1$ bump of k.

dress code: guys shirts off at door....ladies as little as possible

set up: mirrors every where....the lighting will have tanning lights all over so you can tan while your danceing. instead of candy in the bathroom needles to get your juice on.

dj: jp what can i say nothing better then 2 hrs of aftermath.

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

. . . classic . . . :laugh: . . .