Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your favorite club?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was TUnnel.....

For now I still gotta say Exit. Even though I haven't been there in a while, I would still say I'd be really sad if it gets shut down. Right now my favorite club is Roxy... but it's only cause Johnny Vicious is there right now.

Originally posted by pkern

No offense bro, but :puke:

"Welcome to Neptune's: The Shallow End of Darwin's Gene Pool."

Its cool everyone is entitled to their own opinion! It just my type of place. I just can't get enough of a club that you can walk around in just shorts and sneakers in the sun and hear some sick tunes with good people. I guess its cause I am from LI. Don't get me wrong I love the Factory but its just something about the summer that does it for me. :tongue:

Originally posted by bkissa

sux that im new school. i've never had a chance to go to twilo or tunnel, so when you guys say the scene isn't the same anymore, i can't relate.

naa.. theres still a lot of good stuff out there, and things seem to be looking up for this year.. enjoy whats out there :)

besides i've been going out for a long time, and i still have nites now that i consdier to be amongst my best nites ever.. ie vinyl new years and last july 4th.. factory this summer w/ vicious.. twilo last year for pvd's 2 year anniversary(ok bad example since its gone, but thats definetly not old skool anyway ;))

Originally posted by PFloyd40

naa.. theres still a lot of good stuff out there, and things seem to be looking up for this year.. enjoy whats out there :)

besides i've been going out for a long time, and i still have nites now that i consdier to be amongst my best nites ever.. ie vinyl new years and last july 4th.. factory this summer w/ vicious.. twilo last year for pvd's 2 year anniversary(ok bad example since its gone, but thats definetly not old skool anyway ;))

vinyl new year's sucked! which new year's are YOU talking about?:confused::idea: