Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Guys Read This Pls!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by brooklynkid

i'm on the rag all the time...maybe that's why women don't want to date me... :laugh: :laugh:

That's what I'm talking about.........

And what exactly is the point of this thread, to evoke some sort of emotional responses from guys? Why're you're all angry that no one is responding? :confused:

Well, men will never understand how women thinks...either that or they're gay. If girls can't deal with that then maybe they should stop dating guys.

So, how about you tell us how you really feel?:idea:

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~all girls have bitchy days and occasional moodswings so if u cant deal with that dont date girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

hmm, bitchy day and occasional mood swings.

Sounds like someone is not treating you right.

Am I close to your answer...;)

~~~all girls have bitchy days and occasional moodswings so if u cant deal with that dont date girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

oh we can deal with it..trust me ;) . the dumbest thing a GIRL can do is: think that if a guy puts up with her shit during her "red dot" day...that means he loves her. Not the case. He's just a nice guy that understands natures processes, and especially what they can do to a girl.THAT'S ALL. lol.

LOL... so true... and for those of you who *think* you're onto something, no it's not necessarily a monthly thing...

I had this convo w/a friend of mine... I was telling him how women just need to bitch sometimes, that it doesn't mean we're looking for someone to solve the problem; bitching itself can sometimes be the solution.

He'd already figured it out... :idea: I guess that's why he's been able to hold onto his girl for 7 years???

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL... so true... and for those of you who *think* you're onto something, no it's not necessarily a monthly thing...

I had this convo w/a friend of mine... I was telling him how women just need to bitch sometimes, that it doesn't mean we're looking for someone to solve the problem; bitching itself can sometimes be the solution.

He'd already figured it out... :idea: I guess that's why he's been able to hold onto his girl for 7 years???

See, bitching is one thing. That's all fine and dandy.

But she was pissed that people were reading but no one were replying.

That would indicate that she wanted just a little more than just attention, cuz she was already getting it from people who were reading. No no, I think she never actually got the chance to get into details (sleep is so bothersome sometimes...:D ). So to the contrary to what you're saying, I think there IS SOMETHING to be resolved/solved there, and it seems like she didn't get the chance to rattle it of to the board.

And if figuring out that bitching=release get you the girl and keeps her there, I'd be freakin' married already.....:tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

My mom and two sisters would do that all the time. As I got older I just realized that the best thing for me to do would be to leave them alone. For me to argue with them would only make it worse. Thanks to the three of them, I'm prepared for any mood swings that a woman might throw.

so then u should realize that we don't actually care at all what it is that makes u upset. instead, we let well enough alone cause there's no winning with a bitchy girl day. don't get offended when we go out with the boys instead, which is our way of being bitchy.

if u can't handle that, don't date guys....

So what guys can be assholes to on bad boys, so we will take the bad with the good. I wouldnt have it any other way