Clubplanet Nightlife Community

somebody review SF last nite/today please!!!!

i couldnt go last nite and i was sooooooooooo pissed off....i had planned to go for a long time!!! how was it? the crowed? johnathan? the dancers? do any of you know some of the songs jp rocked last nite? i wanna know everything lol:cool: please somebody......

Wow. Thats all i can say. Got there at 730 and it was so incredibly packed. Made my way downstairs to the floor (which took 20 mins) and JP was in the middle of a thank you speech. As soon as he finished, then came the hard beats. Crazy tracks,

6 8 12 dub was insane

in your eyes

let the sunshine

"do you desire..."

i'm so crazy dub

goin through it (wasnt there for it, but i heard he played it for 45 mins)

like a prayer

and tons of others that i just wish i knew. Ended up l;eaving around 130, but from what i hear it was still goin strong at 530.

just got home.......The place was rocking all night....and it stayed packed till 2:30ish.......then it started to empty out a little....i couldn't beleive people were still coming in at 3.....

Going through it was insane.......he kept stopping it when the beat was about to hit.......and finally when he played the main beat the entire place was going ballistic..........yeah i would say it was 45 minutes.......

he played the usuals...... wonderland, into you, so strong, trippin, funkatron, I wonder, dynamo....im drawing a blank still cuz im still mangled..... and the whole night i kept hearing parts of feel this 2001.......

they stopped letting people in at around 8 cuz the fire marshall was there......and finally after an hour, they started letting people back in........when the line starting forming again at 9:30 or so ....the line was around the block.....

Originally posted by airatomic

ok its 7:50 pm, just came home from Factory..unbeliavably fucken awesome!

this was my first time on saturday and ppl were rite when they say onc u go to SF Sat, SF Fri appear like shit. none of the djs at SF Friday over the summer could match JP

Yo killaaahh,

Right there with you bro, just for home and its nearly 8......tried to close the fucker out but that place is staying open until 2am......and being relatively sober all night ain't going to keep me going.

Review?

Got there at 10 or so after I got a call at 8 in the morning saying they weren't letting anyone else in. Walked right in to a mob....took me 15 min to make my way to the coat check which took another half hour then made my way to the meetup. Met some cool people tonight/this afternoon.........shout outs to all, including the ones still there chugging along till the bitter end.

Music? Not my style, but he dropped some killer beats. Looped So Strong over about five times....to be expected. Got a little techy and dirty, which I was feeling. A lot of the music was typical Peters, with the exception I didn't hear obscure loops for 45 minutes straight. Got even more fired up when I heard the Patriots are in the super bowl. Hell yeah.

Crowd? When people finally started clearing out around 1-2 is when it finally got good. Some great dancers......as well as some good performances. People all relatively chill, some had attitudes which is to be expected.

Overall, had a great fucking time. Factory is not my spot but an appearance every now and then is so worth it. For all the factory heads.......one of these Saturdays I'll see y'all again.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A VERY GOOD NIGHT. BUT I ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS GUNNA BE A LOT BETTER:( PLACE WAS FUKIN MOBBED WHEN I GOT THERE AROUND 4, YOU COULDNT MOVE AND THE DANCE FLOOR WAS RIDICULOUS. AFTER MY FRIENDS AND I FOUND A SPOT IT WAS A LOT BETTER. THEN THE PERFORMANCE CAME ON WHICH I THOUGHT IT WAS GUNNA BE LUZ, BUT ENDED UP BEIN DWANE HARDING SINGIN WHICH WAS A NICE SURPRISE BUT I WOULDNT OF MIND HEARIN LUZ FOR THE FIRST TIME... HE PLAYED A LOT OF GOOD TRACKS BUT THE WAY MY FRIENDS EXPLAINED HOW HE SHOULD BE WAS NUTTIN A LIKE. I THOUGHT HE WAS DROP LIKE TRAX MY LOVE AND TEACHER ETC. I AM PRETTY SURE HE DROPED A COUPLE NEW VOCALS CAUSE HEX WAS THERE. ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD NIGHT, BUT I WAS KINDA EXPECTING MORE.

OH YEH THEY HAD THIS BIG SCREEN OVER THE STAIRS FILMIN JP SPININ LIVE... I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY HOT:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yo killaaahh,

Right there with you bro, just for home and its nearly 8......tried to close the fucker out but that place is staying open until 2am......and being relatively sober all night ain't going to keep me going.

Review?

Got there at 10 or so after I got a call at 8 in the morning saying they weren't letting anyone else in. Walked right in to a mob....took me 15 min to make my way to the coat check which took another half hour then made my way to the meetup. Met some cool people tonight/this afternoon.........shout outs to all, including the ones still there chugging along till the bitter end.

Music? Not my style, but he dropped some killer beats. Looped So Strong over about five times....to be expected. Got a little techy and dirty, which I was feeling. A lot of the music was typical Peters, with the exception I didn't hear obscure loops for 45 minutes straight. Got even more fired up when I heard the Patriots are in the super bowl. Hell yeah.

Crowd? When people finally started clearing out around 1-2 is when it finally got good. Some great dancers......as well as some good performances. People all relatively chill, some had attitudes which is to be expected.

Overall, had a great fucking time. Factory is not my spot but an appearance every now and then is so worth it. For all the factory heads.......one of these Saturdays I'll see y'all again.

what happened? didnt have enuff strength to close it down like u promised?? ha, i knew u all wouldnt last, left rite after me i bet

Originally posted by airatomic

what happened? didnt have enuff strength to close it down like u promised?? ha, i knew u all wouldnt last, left rite after me i bet

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're right I left about an hour after you or so. I wanted to close that damn place down but when I heard 2am......bro, I was basically sober.....that takes mucho amounts of energy after dancing all freakin night/day.

Once I realized that I couldn't close it out and that I was very hungry, I decided to be out like a fat kid playing dodge ball.Made it till past 7.

i used to go to the sound factory every saturday, i started going in 97' i was 19 at the time. i would have to say that the sound factory is not the same. it was good from 97' to 99'. last night was really good, jp was spinning old skool, as well as some new tracks. jp was amazing! i haven't partied like this in a long time, i got so mangled...lol. jp was spinning madonna's "like a prayer"....woah....it was an awesome mix, he played it for about 45min. it was great to see the old factory heads, it was just like old times. :D

Originally posted by sexxigirl

i used to go to the sound factory every saturday, i started going in 97' i was 19 at the time. i would have to say that the sound factory is not the same. it was good from 97' to 99'. last night was really good, jp was spinning old skool, as well as some new tracks. jp was amazing! i haven't partied like this in a long time, i got so mangled...lol. jp was spinning madonna's "like a prayer"....woah....it was an awesome mix, he played it for about 45min. it was great to see the old factory heads, it was just like old times. :D

WERD A LOT OF OLD HEADS:) AND THE "LIKE A PRAYER" IS SO BREATH TAKING... AND I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN HE DROPPED SUNSHINE.... FAWKIN BEAUTIFUL:eek:

Originally posted by trancend

how can he play one song for 45+ minutes...i dont get it! :confused:

he doesnt play the exact song...what he does is incorperate the accapella and remixes of that song into one huge song...so he only loops the original just once throughout the entire time he's spinning...

Well... unlike you all that took the go late approach (meaning sunday early)...

We went early saturday, hoping to avoid any line.. plus people need to be home sunday...

So I was there BEFORE 2am saturday night.. and we stayed till after 12pm ... we would have stayed even longer, BUT my feet were done!! From now on, I carry sneakers, comfy shoes, or something...a change of clothe! WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

We were a large group, so we got a roped off area on the 3rd leve, by the bar.... but the crowding was still NUTs!! there were just to many people there! ANd when we left at 12, it was just as packed as it had been most of the nitgh... i really wanted to stay, but 10 hours was enough on natural steam for me!

The music was awesome.. but it was just hard at times to really expeerience cause it was sooo crowded, made it hard to dance ! One of my best party night out ever though!!

Originally posted by scoob-e

drugs.

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: HE IS FUKIN SHOT... HE WAS ALL METHED UP WHEN HE WAS TALKIN TO THE CROWD LOL. OH WELL IT IS HIS LIFE AS LONG AS HE PLAYS THE FAWKIN MUZIC... ALL IN ALL DRUGS OR NO DRUGS HE SLAMS THE SHIT OU T OF HIS VOCALS AND AS MY FRIEND SAYS HE WORKS THEM LIKE NO OTHER;) IMO AND SOME OTHERS THAT WERE WITH ME

OMIGOD....

SF was sooOoOoOo HOT last night....

The place was PACKED @ 4 when i got there and never really calmed down till i left @ 12:30!!!!! All in all it was a crrrraazzzzzyyyy night...

by the way....like a prayer *AMAZING*...

c.Lo

Originally posted by bkissa

KRAZY!~ :eek: :eek:

amazing night at SF...wooohoooo go jp, im so proud of you!

its....monday, 7:30am and i just got home. the party does not stop!

just got home now? jesus christ your an animal. missed you again at factory too :(

i was there from 6 to 2:30

Originally posted by magilicuti

just got home now? jesus christ your an animal. missed you again at factory too :(

i was there from 6 to 2:30

Yeah word I missed you both. Missed my own meetup time too. :screwy:

His music was like a rollercoaster, but those "ups" were none short of incredible.

Next time I go for his birthday I'm not getting there till 11.

well...i have one word...InSaNe!! haven't made it to factory in a long time..and was not dissapointed!!! thank god they keep it cool on the dance floor because eventhough it was crowded..u didn't feel like u were in sauna!! anyway....*LiKe a PraYeR*what can i say..off the hook!! *iN yOuR eYeS*..the best part was when he first dropped a lil tease of the vocal and the entire dance floor threw their hands in the air and screamed!! his speech was nice and it was cute when he came out all dressed up with the performers!! everyone sang happy birthday as usual...very happy vibe/night!! and as all my friends will prob agree...NeVeR a DuLL mOmEnT WiTh uS!! LOL.....well i can't type anymore..i made it to my bed at 4:30 sun afternoon...and just woke up now!!