Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the strangest thing you've ever gotten in your eye?

And human fluids don't count. If you're messing around down there, then it's not unusual to get it in your eye.

The other evening I was going lo-fi with some EZ-cheese and the can back-fired. I got EZ-cheese in my eye... stung, but not bad.

Another time i got Carmex lip balm in my eye when I rubbed my eye after putting it on. No sensation like a mentholated eyeball... wow.

So... What brand of stupid behavior has temporarily blinded you?

Muah :)

i haven't see you in a year! PS- are you goin to see PvD in March? i'm there, of course :)

weirdest thing i ever got in my eye is.. ::drumroll please::

A Tiny Flake Of Steel... i'll explain..

my uncles own a fence company and are constantly cutting metal without their protective eyeglasses on.. so i walked by and was talking to one of them and later on, i felt something that Really F@$^&in hurt!!

well, my aunt used a piece of silk fabric, and draped it across and it literally pulled the steel out since the silk has that weird texture to it..

::whew:: :)

ok you know those like bullet thingies that the teddy bears and socks have??

You know to either hang them or they usually have tags hanging from them?

Well i slept with Mr. Kitty one night......and i have no idea how the hell it happened, but Mr.Kitties hook part of the bullet managed to slide itself in my eye......causing me to wake up....start crying cuz it hurt so damn much...the hook was facing out inside of my eyelids.....carry the bear with my head tilted down to my moms room....and go thru a half an hour of squirming pain.

If you cant imagine it....you dont want to. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :blown:

aight i was on a rollercoater and we were going down hill and i felt something hit my eye..so after the ride i go to the bathroom and i see something stuck in it...i go to take it out and it wont move..im like:confused: soi keep playing with it and its fawking stuck in the white part of my eye...i start bugging casue im drunk and this thing is stuck in my eye..it didnt hurt at all...so im still bugging out and i continue to go on the rides...when we go back to the hotel i take visine and it fianlly comes out like 3 hours after it got stuck there...it was a fawking bug shell that was stuck in there...

Originally posted by msoprano13

aight i was on a rollercoater and we were going down hill and i felt something hit my eye..so after the ride i go to the bathroom and i see something stuck in it...i go to take it out and it wont move..im like:confused: soi keep playing with it and its fawking stuck in the white part of my eye...i start bugging casue im drunk and this thing is stuck in my eye..it didnt hurt at all...so im still bugging out and i continue to go on the rides...when we go back to the hotel i take visine and it fianlly comes out like 3 hours after it got stuck there...it was a fawking bug shell that was stuck in there...

ewwwwwwwww yuck! that would gross me out....

A few years ago I went to put on my contact lenses....first you had to disinfect them in solution and then drop a tablet to neutralize them blah blah blah....I thought I had already dropped the tablet in but I forgot....when I went to put the first one in...it STUNG like crazy OMG the white part of my eye was sooo red & it hurt a lot....stupid me & stupid eye solutions :(

*laughs* eerily similar to heretic909, actually.....

I got a piece of hair (*notpubes*!!) wrapped around my eye. I have *no* idea how it got there, but pulling it out felt BIZARRE. I could feel it sliding out from behind my eye...*really* fucking weird.

. . i had a corneal ulcer in my eye because of a bad night of partying with my contacts in . . . the next day the doctor had to scrape it out with this mini fork looking thing . . . I had to sit there for an hour with that head restraint thing and that god aweful beam shooting right into the center of my eye . . he scraped and all I saw was red . . . I get chills to this day . . .

Originally posted by mareluna

Muah :)

i haven't see you in a year! PS- are you goin to see PvD in March? i'm there, of course :)

:: smootch ::

Of course I'll be there! And Goddamn, has it been A year already?

Heretic... funny as hell... I laughed my head off.

I hope to see you there too, Shuga.

One time I was trying to open a small bottle of cd cleaner solution and it was on real tight and had to mess around with it to get open, after a while it exploded and the solution went all in my eyes . I got soooo scared thought i'd be blind or something cuz of that solution , but I was lucky nothing happened. That was one scary situation, after the solution got in my eyes , my eyes felt like they didnt have any moisture cuz the solution made them real dry.

Originally posted by trancedkitten

A few years ago I went to put on my contact lenses....first you had to disinfect them in solution and then drop a tablet to neutralize them blah blah blah....I thought I had already dropped the tablet in but I forgot....when I went to put the first one in...it STUNG like crazy OMG the white part of my eye was sooo red & it hurt a lot....stupid me & stupid eye solutions :(

OMG that happened to me the past couple days with my contacts........ it stinnnnnnggggssssssssssssssssss :(