Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who or what introduced u to the club scene?

i was never really introduced i just started going. i was like 14 when i started going to the b-s teen nights and then when i was 16 i was introduced to the city. as for many of u and including myself my first city club was the tunnel. memories in that mo-fo. anyway how did u start clubbing? :D :D :D :D

I went to some frat parties down in VA with my friend one weekend, come back and i'm like "i'm not gonna spend my weekends sitting around doing nothing." So I went to LL with Justin (Trancend) and never stopped... Now i'm a club/post whore.

ummmmmm.....back in High School my friend Jason was a promoter for all the clubs in LI, and the city. he came to the city all time, always tellin me about Limelight, Expo, Palladium etc...

I knew i would hate it so i never gave it a chance, but one day i gave in and went to Limnelight with him when i was 16...never been teh same since, to bad he passed away in a car accident a year and a half later:(

i never really got to enjoy the clubs with him, since i had no clue what the hell was goin on back then.....

damn i miss that kid:(

RIP

A friend at school got me started... this was in New Orleans... then when a friend who went to Columbia was visiting me for spring break I got her hooked... after which she started clubbing... and then took me to my first NYC uber-club, the Tunnel... Then we started raving that summer, fuggedaboutit, we were lifers at that point...

Well, I went to a lot of parties when I was about 15 or so and then I stopped going all together. Never really went to a club until about a year and a half later when I went to some Ghetto-Ass place in Providence called The Complex. Then I started making some extra money so I went more and more. I was never really into it for the reasons I should have been.

Then when I was 19 I went on my first (but nowhere near last) Tunnel/Twilo night in the city with a bunch of my boys from school who lived in the city...........the rest is history.

My first time was this no-id at Roseland when I just turned 15...I was blown away b/c I had no idea what a club is before then. Went to a bunch of those for a year...Tunnel, LL, Exit, etc.

...and then there was Factory :D starting promoting there at 16, and everything just went from there.

ME, MYSELF, AND I

funny story... my mom used to go out "dancing" alot, and I always thought that it sounded like fun. Later on I got addicted to the music, and when I finally was old enough to do the city thing (no teen nights for me), I got addicted to the scene as well.

Originally posted by mssabina

back in 8th grade my friend and i used to listen to her older brothers friends stories about tunnel and how crazy it was... i didn't actually go to a city club until last june... prom night @ exit... :blown: i've moved on the bigger and better things :D

sabina, babe, roxy is not bigger :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Oh yeah... My first every club was Facades in nanuet when i turned 18. Cheese, but they allow underage drinking. I've listen to house and techno since like '93 when i was 13, but living up here in Orange County... never knew of city clubs, then when I found out about them noone i knew went, but in january last year my friends took me to exit with them... I was like :eek: Then soon after I found clubplanet and it gave me more information about the clubs, and then I started meeting you people, then I started going out alone, and the rest is history.:D

I always went to and promoted for all the cheezy clubs on Long Island.. then one night My friend Nick, Jay and Lopes took me to Exit.. before it was 18+ on fridays... It was Thanksgiving eve and it was a once in a lifetime 18+ night to go. I had sooooooo much fun.. Then I started promoting when it turned 18+ on fridays and i went there for 2 years straight... pretty much every fri.. Then I got my best friend a spot spinning in the champagne room (now its the white room) and I also met Nero at Aria.. So I would go to clubs that Joey and Nero spun at and promoted for them and now I'm addicted FOREVER :D whew!

Facades baby! So cheezy , but underage drinking was condoned and I loved every minute of it.

Me and Robin had a mutual friend. This mutual friend took me to facades, where i met this guy with not so spiky hair and an eyebrow ring :) Rob was pretty cool the first time I met him.

We went there for a while, then the same mutual friend brought me to Exit with the same crew. We went every so often.

I broke off for a lil while and tried to get some of my bitch ass friends to go. It worked a couple times but now Rob and I are the only ones left standing!