Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentines Day is comin...

Originally posted by mugwump

HEY IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY IS

ISN'T IT ?

You said it, MuGzzzz....

And don't you all hate the colors too?/ Pink, purple, Blaaahhh :puke:

Well, im going out to static open air wednesday night, that'll be my "Valentines celebration" . I'll be joining maudy on the

drink-ship with some GoldSchlager all

to myself :drunk:;)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I'm gonna try to find a girl between now and v-day....buy her a box of candy, maybe some flowers, and bang the brains out of her:hump:

or ill just stay home

BG

Have fun at home BG, we all know you aint got no game. :cool: V-Day can kiss my ass. If anyone wants to be my Internet Valentine send me a PM, show the love. :eek::love::hump::spin2:

haha joey why dont you tell me how you REALLY feel ;)

I plan on getting a bunch of things for this girl i'm very interested in, but i'm not so sure if she likes me back.

so chances are i'll probably give her the flowers, the book of poetry i've been writing with a feather pen and some ink, and a silver bracelet that she liked, and just come home and cry on my deuce.

opps, i forgot to put up what im doin...

well, my choices were...

1)inhale chocolate in my room by myself

ORRRRRRRr

2)go out w/friends. we were thinking about going to a bar...but then we thought alot of couples would be doin that? i dunno. we're goig to do something though.

;)i chose #2.

well my boyfriend really isnt into the whole vday thing, but knows that i think its impt for us to at least be together on vday, i mean if ur in love, i think its cool to have a day set aside..im not all into the presents n spending money, just being together part..so we'll prob grab somethin to eat n then catch or rent a movie..