Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why the fuck do women wear shoes they cant walk in???

~~~ those are called car shoes.....really hot shoes that u cant walk in...so u walk in them to ur man's car walk out of he car to the restaurant table sit...walk to the bathrom once or twice then walk back to the car.........stupid!!!!

hahaah what happens if a girl like that gets into a fight with her man at the restaurant and he leaves???? she is stuck LMFAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, don't be so rough on them! I've owned plenty of shoes that felt fine when I tried them on at the store, but as soon as they hit the concrete, I was hobbled! Or they felt fine until they've been danced in for a few hours. Sometimes they just need breaking in!

Originally posted by tastyt

Hey, don't be so rough on them! I've owned plenty of shoes that felt fine when I tried them on at the store, but as soon as they hit the concrete, I was hobbled! Or they felt fine until they've been danced in for a few hours. Sometimes they just need breaking in!

u said it....i bought what i thought were great shoes last summer...and well after a night of dancing...and then trying to even walk across the street!!! needless to say those puppies came RIGHT OFF...good thing it was summer and down the shore...not so strange to be barefoot lol...

<~~~~~~~< Totally GUILTY of this crime...

As sad as it is...I just can't resist a good looking pair of shoes! I have this one pair, that's really narrow in the front, so of course I had to get a size bigger than what I really am....but the only problem is there's a slight gap in the back of the shoes...so my pants always get stuck in there.....so there I am, looking good enough to eat....and I have to stop to pull my pants out of my shoes!!!!!

Yes Synderella....I know...

<~~~ Huge DUMBASS!;)

Yeah of course we have all had that problem of shoes feeling good in the store then when we take them for a test run they hurt like hell:rolleyes:

But I just cant kill myself and look like a fool for fashion I dont care if I spent 200 or 300 on them if they hurt like hell I aint wearing them.

Sexyh lmao :laugh: me and my friend were just talking about that :laugh:

Glamourama- I think you just look like a fashion mishap when u sacrifice walking around like that:rolleyes: :tongue:

Marcid I swear you crack me up girl, I can just picture that :laugh:

Us girls where those really high, and chunky shoes so we can look cute, and prove to you guys out there that we can bust a move in those shoes. (Personally I do because I am only 5'2, and like being able to see the person's face that I'm dancing with).:D

Originally posted by synderella420

To all women who wear shoes they cant walk in you look fucking retarted!!

You dont look cute all crippled and walking all slow like u got a dick up ur ass!!

If you cant walk in them dont buy them nuff said!!

I hate to see that shit why be uncomfortable???:confused:

I am right there with you girl...I just dont get it???

i was sittin on a bench at the coat check at exit the other night (tiesto) while my friend got her jacket, and i noticed this one lady wearing those shoes with like the really skinny heals, and her ankles were like wobbling, she looked like big bird at a methodone clinic, all decrepid and off balance, shit gave me a laugh.