Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do models look like heroin junkies?

Were you watching Full Frontal Fashion?? lol I was before and yes they all do look like junkies. And some of them are UGLYYYY ewww

i say the same thing, what normal woman looks like that???

Personally I do not find those girls attractive at all, I like women to have a nice figure meaning nice hips, breasts, legs etc. You know a little meat but not too much.

:D :D

Originally posted by f0xyminx

i hate it when fat people complain that guys dont like them, every time i turn around i see a really hot guy with some chuncky bitch with fat boobs

based on what all you people were sayin us skinny girls don't get much love either

. . . wow . . am I feeling some animosity . . .

. . . try an oxycontin . . . and it'll all fade away . . . :smoke: . . .

i agree...some models are just too damn skinny and they look sic. and the clothes they model are for the runway only...i mean what average woman is going to wear some of that stuff down the street...dont get me wrong, its beautiful, but not for everyday wear! but they do need to put on a few pounds! :D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...because most of them are...unfortunately...

glowgrlnyc, arent you a model?? but you dont look anything like these girls i see on the runway. you are very pretty and have an awesome body, unlike those toothpick girls on tv.

for glowgirlnyc...based on her hieght, among other things, depends on what type of model she'll be

the runway models are skinny because tall and skinny is the perfect body type to show off clothes...

runway models are merely used for the way the clothes fall on them...it shows the dress the best way...

thats what im assuming...but then again...i may be dead fucking wrong and shold be fucking hung cuz i made such idiotic stupid damn comments...muthafucka..

Guest gabo

highmay, you are kinda right. The women are exotic looking, thus making the clothes look good. skinny, cause it is less material to use. And all those women have the same size, so there is little or no alterations.

And I think most people would rather look at a skinny rather than fat... but those girls need a burger!

Originally posted by romy20

glowgrlnyc, arent you a model?? but you dont look anything like these girls i see on the runway. you are very pretty and have an awesome body, unlike those toothpick girls on tv.

Thank you romy...yes I do Model...I have done some runway work, but I mostly I get print and showroom work becuz of my height 5'8...and i only weigh 110lbs...but thats mostly becuz I am a ballet dancer;)

What I find more disturbing is how these models go to casting calls and are made to lose more weight!!

A coworker of mine recently started modeling and was asked to lose 2 pounds, SHE'S A WALKING BROOM WITH HAIR!!

I used to critize these women but now I feel sorry for them.

Originally posted by highmay

the runway models are skinny because tall and skinny is the perfect body type to show off clothes...

runway models are merely used for the way the clothes fall on them...it shows the dress the best way...

That is exactly it... runway models are essentially walking clothes-hangers.

As an aside... there are two modeling agencies near my job so there are always all these tall gorgeous women walking around... it was depressing until I stopped and actually looked at their bodies... I have to stop myself from dragging them into McDonald's with me!

despite being "skinnier" then you all think they should be...those models are still making loads of money wearing clothes that hang off their "too skinny" bodies...why do people judge...its a business not a hobby! they are working and if that is how models work why not let them work!

Would you want to be wearing designer clothes on the runway and getting paid loads of money to do so or would you rather sit on this message board and complain that they are ugly and underweight? who cares!

No Mo' Drama, please!