Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

tits?

arrrrrghh, i hate that word

i dont have big breasts, far from it, but i would never cosmetically alter them, i have enough self confidence

they are small and beautiful and my shirts look great when i go topless bc i dont look skanky, ech

besides, my rear makes up for it

Originally posted by f0xyminx

i dont have big breasts, far from it, but i would never cosmetically alter them, i have enough self confidence

they are small and beautiful and my shirts look great when i go topless bc i dont look skanky, ech

Same here....

. . . as far as tits are concerned . . . I think its more important that the areola and nipple work properly with the overall size and shape of the breast . . . It's all gotta proportionately work . . .Size really isn't that important , it's the way that they're composed . . .

Dont worry about it, the rear is what counts anyways. At least it does in my book. :tongue:

size isn't as important as what you do with 'em, once there under your sphere of influence.

you can touch 'em, caress 'em, suck 'em, fuck 'em, lick 'em, or even flick 'em. just be sure you have fun with 'em.

yep:D

clothes fits better when your boobs arent that big. plus when you have big boobs you look heavier.

may I see?