Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fav. Clubbin Nite of 2002 Thus Far...

So here now almost at the end of 2 months....I figured we could start now discussing the events of 2002 thus far...

for me...

My bday party at Abyss Jan 16th

and Matrix Upstate Invasion Feb 16th were phat...

but Number one...

Feb 8th...Roxy....Vicious kills it...then Mad Myles destroys it...

stage crew was all there....great night of musik great night in general...

I'd like to hear what u guys/gals think so far....Hows the NY/NJ nightlife shaping up so far for 2002?

esp. wth all the changes in parties, promoters, ect...

Mike BuGouT

vicious/mad myles was a SICK SICK nite!! the music was off da hook. if it werent for certain other events..it woulda been the best nite so far. but regardless...i still had alot of fun overall.

and opposed to most people's opinions, i had a great fawkin time at tiesto last friday. yea, it was way too crowded..but by 4:30 enough people left. as soon as tiesto came on the music was sick all nite long. i was totally blown away by every song. even the ones i already knew...hearing them live in that place made them unbelievable.

Originally posted by nyc420

I 4th that. Howells was incredible that night...

5th..

heaven scent at 5 am was aboslutely insane.. the whole crowd moving in unison to that track.. so damn emotional..

the nrg from that nite at vinyl and his nites in the summer cannot be matched...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

5th..

heaven scent at 5 am was aboslutely insane.. the whole crowd moving in unison to that track.. so damn emotional..

the nrg from that nite at vinyl and his nites in the summer cannot be matched...

6th

Had some other great nights, but Howells nye.........like a religious experience.

Originally posted by az-tec

Started off 2002 with a night thats gonna be really fuckin hard to beat.......Mr. Danny Howells at Vinyl:cool:

second place to Roger Sanchez at Vinyl 2 weeks ago tho:D:D

i think cox/hawtin/morillo/h-foundation will at least be up there w/ it, if not better..

lineup's just don't get any fuckin better then that..

I 9th Howells Deep Dish was also amazing at Vinyl......hmmmm has to be 2002...I heard some great sets the week of Christmas............Sanchez at Vinyl too Tiesto always, despite the venue, Miss Bliss and DJ Wohl @ Plant, and DJ JON STEPHEN, BOGB, MIKE COSENTINO, Morgan, and a few others at Pseudo.....