Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manhattan Apt. Vs. Suburbian House...

Originally posted by dgmodel

or dont forget those 'dales in the 914... hartsdale,scarsdale etc.

they have some really nice houses there... and Malba, Forest Hills here in the 718, or UpperBrookville, Muttontown in the 516, or Berkshire, Greenwich in the 203...

you do a lot of cold calling???

:laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

or dont forget those 'dales in the 914... hartsdale,scarsdale etc.

they have some really nice houses there... and Malba, Forest Hills here in the 718, or UpperBrookville, Muttontown in the 516, or Berkshire, Greenwich in the 203...

I live in one of those dales, but I would prefer to live in the city, everything you need is just right there.

apt. no doubt so i can wake up 10 mins before work and laugh at everyone else stuck on turnpike or LIE...MUAHAHA

then after my third kid we're headed to the hamptons where i can chopper into work.....MUAHAHAHA

then once the kids hit college n get work its off to the retirement home so i can lay it down on the old baggages...o yehhhhh

:) peeright

Definitely a loft right over here where I work in Soho..

Beautiful area.. all the shopping right at your fingertips..

I have a loft right above my office it is so gorgeous all Italian made..but it is also 30,000 a month..

So if I had that kind of loot to throw away..it would def be on a loft in the city..

an apt in nyc is good b.c close to everything clubs shopping transportation, but ya gotta pay a high rent....house is hott b.c u could party there whenever you want no neighbors bangin on the walls or ceiling when u have parties

its a two way street............