Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORST THING YOU'VE EVER LOST IN A CLUB (or out partying)

Originally posted by freddychivas08

i lost 2 cell phones . lost my keys. lost 40 buks

a chain. my underwear the usually ,typical weekend????:rolleyes::idea::D

:laugh: it seems everytime we go out and party you lose something fred:laugh: did you lose anything last night? i cant beleive sammy lost his leather blazer at roxy' s like three weeks ago remember that!?!? :laugh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tilly
Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

why would you leave your wallet in your jacket!?!? :rolleyes::confused: of course coat check people took it. they always take good things that are left inside coats.

cause I was drunk and I wasn't using my head:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

why would you leave your wallet in your jacket!?!? :rolleyes::confused: of course coat check people took it. they always take good things that are left inside coats.

. . .dude. . now when have you ever seen chick nightlife clothing that had a practical number of utilizable pockets? . . .

. . My loss would have to be one of my favorite CD's that I brought to a house party . . . very upsetting . . but not too bad . . . I've never lost anything of major importance . . .

i've lost friends...rides...the usual bad stuff...

*but at jonathon's b-day..my friends lost $100 and we found it while sifting through all the confetti and crap ankle deep on the floor!!! yea i know..what r the chances....also i had a friend lose a SINGLE key once...and we found it! my friends are just lucky i guess...

My fuckin cell phone at LUst 4 more last weekend...arrghhhh....well didnt lose it I know the fuckin security that checked me took it and denied it....oh well am still pissed...but what can i do? ....I dindt want to start a fight...adn get kicked out after I paid 40 to get in :mad:

~~~ i never really lost anything.........WOW i guess im lucky but i never take anything i cant hold in my hand and i've been lucky that coatcheck ppl dont go thru my jacket.....maybe b/c i always tip them when i check it...........i've noticed when u tip them they put ur coat in the back i guess thats the "DONT GO THRU THESE POCKETS" section :bounce:

Originally posted by origskeemr

i lost a $1000 Movado watch that i got for my b-day:( i am stupid

good! lol......ur such a gold~diggin man-whore....

also...what happened last night??? why was i almost in PA with no gas??

::thekidwhoneverstopsdancing::