Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Roll Call!

hey.......ok forsy off i really am not an asshole. i just hate when people talk about gays like there seperate from other people. why is it i met a nice bunch of "gays" telling me their "drama". maybe its because i don't run around yelling "DRAAMAAAA!!!!" and giving fabulous kisses but i fuckin hate when i feel people are doing what i can't even explain right now.........hhhmmmm...maybe i do have issues, i'm sorry i didn't mean to be a dick. sorry we got off on the wrong foot

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stereosoul

hey.......ok forsy off i really am not an asshole. i just hate when people talk about gays like there seperate from other people. why is it i met a nice bunch of "gays" telling me their "drama". maybe its because i don't run around yelling "DRAAMAAAA!!!!" and giving fabulous kisses but i fuckin hate when i feel people are doing what i can't even explain right now.........hhhmmmm...maybe i do have issues, i'm sorry i didn't mean to be a dick. sorry we got off on the wrong foot

its ok. im sorry as well. i didnt mean that the way i said i guess.. i see nothing wrong with gay people.. to each his/her own.. whatever.. thats cool... i was just trying to tell you that gay people are at roxy on fri.. you asked i told.. guess i should have stated it a diff way? my bad

Originally posted by smokesum

Maybe I'll be there too.

Bring a pen & notebook, I'll give you some pointers on how to diss people :tongue:

yea no doubt i'll bring a pen and notebook and ill take some pointers on how to get off to Robotic Sex like you do. :idea:

But yo...show up brotha man and introduce yerself.

Originally posted by stereosoul

Wait.....I don't want a bunch of drama from this, but didn't you contradict yourself? You asked earlier if it was a gay party, this would therefore seperate itself from a regular party where anyone is welcome. Then you say that you hate it when people act like they are seperate from other people. I see it more and more that the gay community seperates itself from the rest of the world by holding their own functions that are "gay" and later whine about not being treated fairly by the rest of the world. If homosexuals are ever going to accomplish anything they gotta stop distancing themselves and whining about unfair treatment by strait people.

FRIDAY, MARCH 1

HEADRUSHMUSIC.COM V2 WEBSITE RELEASE PARTY @ ROXY

18th Street between 10th and 11th Aves :: doors open @ 11 PM

18+ to enter, 21+ to drink

:: to get on reduced list and cut the line,

visit http://www.headrushmusic.com

Finally, the boys at HeadRush Music have gotten off their lazy butts and redone their website. On top of that, they've signed two new DJs to their roster, techno wiz Zoran Perkov and UK drum-and-bass import DJ Strict from the Konkrete Jungle parties.

To celebrate their burst of productivity, HeadRush Music is throwing a website-release party in the Clubplanet Lounge at the Roxy. Don't be scared off by the radio-friendly beats on the main floor -- HeadRush Music will provide your oasis of underground beats in the desert of mainstreamism.

The entire HeadRush Music roster will be displaying their talents,

including:

11:00-12:00 AM Macio (groovy house)

12:00-1:00 AM Strict (drum and bass)

1:00-1:45 AM Jeff Gomez (house/progressive)

1:45-2:30 AM Magnus (funky breaks)

2:30-3:15 AM Zoran (techno)

3:15-4:00 AM David Christopher (deep progressive)

4:00-5:00 AM Chris Lewis (hard trance)

To get on the reduced list and cut the line, please visit

http://www.headrushmusic.com -- Even if you can't make it to the

party, please visit the site and let us know what you think!

The Clubplanet Lounge in the Roxy is located to the left of the rear bar.

well i think i might actually venture out and check out roxy tonight (i was in a self imposed house arrest)

and i will be bringing a special guest tongiht that (after some coaxing) has decided to make a cameo apperance :hat:

see y'all there

:cool:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Wait.....I don't want a bunch of drama from this, but didn't you contradict yourself? You asked earlier if it was a gay party, this would therefore seperate itself from a regular party where anyone is welcome. Then you say that you hate it when people act like they are seperate from other people. I see it more and more that the gay community seperates itself from the rest of the world by holding their own functions that are "gay" and later whine about not being treated fairly by the rest of the world. If homosexuals are ever going to accomplish anything they gotta stop distancing themselves and whining about unfair treatment by strait people.

Spoken like a true homo :)

Kidding ;)

Meetups are usually near the Cp table where we get in a large circle and converse about the weeks events, and wait for the music to get harder. And we are mostly on stage all night with a couple of free floaters all over the place. Make sure to stop by and say Hi, you will be welcomed warmly.. :)

As usual the meetup will commence in front of the CP Table (or to the immediate right of it) after 1:00 o'clock meetup will be postponed until the stage crew can organize itself (fight for control of the stage from all juicers waving their shirts and kissing their biceps) meetups will then continue from 1:30 to close... make your presense known to as least one member... ill be the one with the green industrial strength glowsticks... if BigArt comes he'll be the one with the Rav'n Lights (4 Color Light Configuration) which put most club light systems to shame...

yea...

we're the group that walks in and stays within 2 feet of the door for some reason--but at least we can carry on convo's there and not deal with the normal club problems of having "what?" and "huh" make up every other word...

I think i will be heavily intoxicated....so someone help me on the stage so I do not encounter quoth-like problems--;)

see ya'll there

Mike BuGouT