Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys n gals... preferred method of hair removal?

happykittn

I stick with shaving, unless we're talking about the bikini zone... then it's either shaving or a wax. I tried Nair down there one time... BAD IDEA!!!!!! It burned like heck, turned bright red, and I couldn't sit down for at least three days. NOT fun. :flame:

I've always wanted to try electrolysis, but I've heard it isn't permanent and not worth the $$$...

Has anyone had any experience with that Epil-stop stuff you always see on infomercials? Or sugaring?

Smooth,

~kitten >^.^<

Just finished a quick conversation with my friend over IM about this... she says getting lasered is the way to go.

"I had to have my legs done twice for a grand total of $650.00 and its been 1.5 years since I have shaved, and my legs are as smooth now as they were a year and a half ago. There are some conflicts with differnet skins colors and stuff, but look into it"

Whew...

I've also heard about a method popular in the Orient: threading. Does anyone do this? My Indian girlfriend threads her brows and arms...

Off to think of another topic before bed,

~kitten >^.^<

i was just talking to someone about this at work last night.......she got the laser thing on her pits..and hasn't shaved them in 3 years!! i would gladly shell out the money for that luxury!!!! i dunno if i could deal with the laser on my legs...it would probably take long!! there is a place right next to my salon that does it and they are supposedly awesome..i know people who have had other work done there....it's a physician's for women place.......lots of dermatology etc......

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by happykittn

Just finished a quick conversation with my friend over IM about this... she says getting lasered is the way to go.

"I had to have my legs done twice for a grand total of $650.00 and its been 1.5 years since I have shaved, and my legs are as smooth now as they were a year and a half ago. There are some conflicts with differnet skins colors and stuff, but look into it"

Whew...

I've also heard about a method popular in the Orient: threading. Does anyone do this? My Indian girlfriend threads her brows and arms...

Off to think of another topic before bed,

~kitten >^.^<

i've done practically full body laser... amazing really.

Originally posted by bellaragazza

i've done practically full body laser... amazing really.

OK, that's it, I'm going for this :)!

Thus far it's been Mach 3 for everything (works great for when I'm taking it all off of my bikin area), wax for when i wanna leave a little in my bikini area and then tweazers to keep up on it. I know peeps'll think the tweazering is crazy, but it lasts so much longer that way and you can't wax again for weeks... I'm used to it so it doesn't hurt much anymore.

XO,

G